Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's beautiful. I love my Sarrels traditional bow.

Comment

Bowtecmike if you see this, PM me your address. Sac is ready to head your way! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Oh, also... I didn’t do Sac justice while I had her! Shot her almost daily along with my go to bow. I was getting real confident with her here towards the end, but didn’t take her huntin with me as much as I thought I would cuz, to be honest, I couldn’t shoot her as well as my own personal bow. It made it difficult for me to carry her huntin when I wasn’t 100% confident I could kill in my sleep with her. Now... I did shoot those arrows in the earlier pic no doubt, but I couldn’t do it as consistently as I would like. And in her defense since it was bow season, I didn’t take as much time to get good with her! But... the last few days, I’ve really been threading the needle with her, and would be plenty confident with her in the tree! So, go figure, now I’m slamming with her, and it’s time for her to go! I hope Bowtecmike does her justice better than I did. Sorry I let y’all down guys! But my days consist of work, hunt, sleep, and repeat. So I didn’t squeeze in enough time to understand the way she shoots. But... if Bowtecmike don’t speak up... maybe there’s still time! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

pm sent

Comment

You did not let anyone down Rusty. This is not all about the kill. If someone happens to be successful hunting with this bow, that is just icing on the cake!!!! This is more a way to bring us TBH trad guys all together, and to get to know one another a little better!

Glad you had fun with her, and I wish the best of luck to bowtecmike in his time with her!

Bisch

Comment

Great to see Sac still makin' her rounds after all these years. Congrats to everyone.

Comment

Any updates on Sac?

Comment

bowtecmike, where are you??? we'd love to here about your time with Sacajawea.

Also, it should be time for her to move on. PM Sent.

Bisch
                  Last edited by Bisch; 12-10-2018, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Man I love going through and reading these. Jan 2012 is when this started and it's still going. I keep my name out of the hat until I've had a chance to take a game animal with my current bow. Then I'm in line if it's ok with ya'll.

Richard

Comment

Bowtecmike, I sent you a PM!

StoneColdBobby, I sent you a PM also!

Awaiting replies???

Bisch

Comment

Congrats Chunky !

Comment

Is Sacajawea MIA?

Comment

No

Gary

Comment

Just thought I would check in, read a few reports, and thank my good friend Bisch for taking this over so that I could travel the world and not keep up with it. Carry on my friends.

Comment

Bisch is the man. Good to see you back on. Looking forward to some stories.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                                X