No announcement yet.

Beto text message campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody said yes to voting for beto just to see what they will say next??

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
        Has anybody said yes to voting for beto just to see what they will say next??
        Yes, ive had texts from different numbers asking and I always say yes and ask dumb questions to see what they say. Never really get answers. Just political rhetoric. But to answer, they ask if you want to start making calls for them, log in to his site with info, ask to join to knock on doors

Comment

Oh boy! I sure wish I had saved all those numbers and texts. At $500 a pop I could hit a nice windfall. Hope the judge(s) rule in favor of the plaintiff.
          Would be a real kick in the nads to the fake mexican.

Comment

Ha yep everyone needs to look at the link

Comment

The one I got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A widely-shared Facebook meme offered allegations about a rising Democratic politician in Texas.

I got an email from a friend concerning "Beto" and his family; very scary, so I checked on his father's name (Patrick) through google. It was interesting about the O'Rourke family. Enjoy the info on the link.

Comment

I got my first one today, ironically as I was in line to vote.

Comment

Working...
                  X