Who owns this home outside Brenham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
    Some of us end up in this state not by choice. I wouldn't choose to live here but I have to because my ex wife moved here with our son. I mean, Texans are so full of themselves they have their own pledge to the flag. Native Texans remind me of Marines and Firefighters, they should all live in a house full of mirrors to stare at themselves all day...

You boys, I assume, cracking on my comments are probably the same richtards that pay stupid money for deer leases only to bait and shoot deer over feeders. Or the ones who spend a months worth of salary for someone else to put you in a stand to shoot a deer.

My handle refers to me being raised in a states that has hundreds of thousands of acres of public land to hunt. You know, land that one actually has to put in effort to find and harvest deer. Not sit in your $5,000 windproof, waterproof, soundproof, insulated box blind while watching satellite TV and drinking champagne. I would rather fly home and hunt with my natural born resident license than stoop so low and get on an over priced lease where people don't actually hunt.

I'm a troll. Couldn't help it.
    yepp, that's me! i can't stare at myself all day though, i have to stare at and pick out which deer i'm gonna shoot under my fancy feeder

Comment

LOL at that one ...
      Originally posted by southtx View Post
      Is this the thread about the big house?

Comment

Some of us end up in this state not by choice. I wouldn't choose to live here but I have to because my ex wife moved here with our son. I mean, Texans are so full of themselves they have their own pledge to the flag. Native Texans remind me of Marines and Firefighters, they should all live in a house full of mirrors to stare at themselves all day...

You boys, I assume, cracking on my comments are probably the same richtards that pay stupid money for deer leases only to bait and shoot deer over feeders. Or the ones who spend a months worth of salary for someone else to put you in a stand to shoot a deer.

My handle refers to me being raised in a states that has hundreds of thousands of acres of public land to hunt. You know, land that one actually has to put in effort to find and harvest deer. Not sit in your $5,000 windproof, waterproof, soundproof, insulated box blind while watching satellite TV and drinking champagne. I would rather fly home and hunt with my natural born resident license than stoop so low and get on an over priced lease where people don't actually hunt.

I can see why he has an ex wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

By ex wife you mean your sister ?
          Last edited by eastxhunter; 12-14-2018, 12:01 PM. Reason: Good ol rocky top

Comment

Originally posted by makotex View Post
            Please search “Two American Soldiers in Iraq discuss why Texas is superior” on YouTube. 100% you’ll get offended but ah well. Don’t wanna post it on here due to language.
            Disclaimer: If you’re a fan of safe spaces, then video is probably not for you.

Ok I bit. That is time I will never get back

Comment

Everyone take notes from TN boy. That is how you talk a little smack, own it, and not be an *** when you get a little back. Well played, sir.

Comment

Everyone can make up at the Hog Hunt in February!
                I'll bring you some TN shine.

Comment

Good job TN_boy, putting emphasis on the boy.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                    b, b, but... somebody's got to get self righteous!
                    I posted that in regards to post #4 on this thread.

Comment

It is a bit much to be that close to meth riddled Somerville

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, lots of childish BS on here. Internet greed...”as they walked out of our lives forever”. Such a shame people live this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                          I posted that in regards to post #4 on this thread.

I know... my comment was sarcastic and along the lines of “don’t let the facts get in the way of somebody stepping onto a soap box.”

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                            I know... my comment was sarcastic and along the lines of “don’t let the facts get in the way of somebody stepping onto a soap box.”
                            Aye!

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post
                              Someones ex-wife made the correct decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              As gus said....both times

Comment

Working...
                              X