Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Sarcasm detected
    I think your detector is broken. I was serious as a heart attack.

Hoggslayer

Comment

I’m not embarrassed at all, it’s about time someone stood up to princess Pelosi, her being gone for another 7 days guaranteed the gov to be shutdown for at least that long. Princess and Mr.smithers don’t give a **** about the people not getting paid. It’s the only bargaining chip he has. They don’t want him to win period on anything, I’m proud that we have a president that will fight for what’s right and has his ear to the ground in real America not swamp country.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
        I’m not embarrassed at all, it’s about time someone stood up to princess Pelosi, her being gone for another 7 days guaranteed the gov to be shutdown for at least that long. Princess and Mr.smithers don’t give a **** about the people not getting paid. It’s the only bargaining chip he has. They don’t want him to win period on anything, I’m proud that we have a president that will fight for what’s right and has his ear to the ground in real America not swamp country.
        The way he is forced to stand his ground isn't the part that is an embarrassment. It's the way our political system as a whole has become in the last few years.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
          Exactly...

the "I'll build a wall" was a big Trump campaign talking point - so the dems will be ****ed if they allow him the satisfaction of so much as a fraction of it funded...

Comment

I am Laughing out loud on this thread. Rofl, Thanks everyone

Comment

Originally posted by lewiswhite View Post
              I am Laughing out loud on this thread. Rofl, Thanks everyone
              Care to elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                Its getting stupid and petty on both sides. It’s a **** embarrassment to us all. IMO.
                The left has been stupid and petty for as long as I can remember and I applaud Trump for seeing the left for what it is and giving them a dose of their own medicine so to speak.
                Make no mistake about it the left is the enemy within the gates and is one of the biggest threats to this country.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                  60 votes are needed in the senate. The house passed a bill but it only funded around 5.8 Billion.
                  That's not true. The constitution says the only need a majority which is 51.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                    The left has been stupid and petty for as long as I can remember and I applaud Trump for seeing the left for what it is and giving them a dose of their own medicine so to speak.
                    Make no mistake about it the left is the enemy within the gates and is one of the biggest threats to this country.

Amen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post

Yep!

Comment

Working...
                      X