Lens for sale - Canon APS-C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lens for sale - Canon APS-C

Shot with the lens of my youngest grandgirl.

Comment

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

In case there is any interest in this lens. Price is a bit lower here. http://www.ebay.com/itm/262938206697?ul_noapp=true

A review from the link.

"A 70-200 equivalent for the APS-C sensor, amazing quality and price!
          I have owned a Sigma 17-50 EX DC 2.8 for a few years now and I have to say it's been my favorite lens, until now. I purchased this lens in anticipation of a wedding shoot. I did some tests to make sure the lens was functioning properly, but not having a large space to work with put me at a disadvantage in really seeing this lens work.

The wedding was primarily indoors but in a larger space than my apartment. Giving me the ability to see how good of an "indoor" lens it would be and let's say it surpassed my expectations! Working with this lens on a Rebel t4i, this lens proved true against the Sigma 70-200mm 2.8 on a 5Dmk2. Indoors this lens performs very well. Outdoors, no question about it. Razor shark, super clean and I had to do no sharpening to the images at all. I heard things about hunting issues, but that boils down more to the sensor than the lens. At a wide 2.8, this lens should have no problem helping the camera focus and my t4i did just that. Pointing it indoors in low light at a black coffee maker and it focused.

Final note. This lens is no lightweight, and I mean that in more than its performance. Carrying this around for 7 hours mounted to a t4i with a grip, manfrotto flash bracket and a canon 430ex flash sure did give me a workout. But the images were well worth it. Keep in mind, with most lenses they truly shine a stop or two down from their widest. So this lens at f4.0 is comparable to a Canon L series lens, trust me my other shooter was using one and we did compare. He had the 5D with the Sigma 70-200 2.8 and a Canon 16-35 L 2.8. This lens only fits the APS-C sensors so the Rebel and 7D are great with this.

If you're looking to get a 70-200 2.8 lens and have either APS-C bodies, get this lens. You will not be sorry. It also works with the Sigma 1.4x Teleconverter as well."

Comment

This is sold.

Comment

Working...
            X