Bowfishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowfishing

Just got my bowfishing setup today from 3 rivers, set it up on my sons 44# recurve. I got to take a few practice shots with it in the backyard, man I cant wait to get to the lake to hunt, this is going to be a hoot! How many carp hunters on here?

There is a bow fishing tournment at Tradinghouse Lake this Saturday night call the Out House archery shop for details 254-751-1044.

Comment

Ya mean like this?

Comment

I love bowfishing...haven't been in a while though. I really want to get out and shoot some catfish at night while we can. Good luck, it is alot of fun.

Comment

Yep, I love me some bowfishin'!!!!!

My rig is just an old 56" Bear Grizzly 45@28 with an AMS reel attached. Works perfectly and has killed it's share of fishies

Comment

BTW, I'm using a Zebco 808 now instead of the Bear gotcha reel.

Comment

Well finally got to go after work today, and arrowed my fist carp, about a 7 lb. Im planning on going again in the morning, It felt good to be hunting with the bow again! My buddies and I are in the process of getting a boat rigged.

Comment

Originally posted by muddydog View Post
                Well finally got to go after work today, and arrowed my fist carp, about a 7 lb. Im planning on going again in the morning, It felt good to be hunting with the bow again! My buddies and I are in the process of getting a boat rigged.
                Good luck to ya!!! Be careful, it can be VERY addicting!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X