Austin’s Gun Surrender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin’s Gun Surrender

Anyone know how it went? Did a lot of firearms get turned in? Haven’t seen anything on it yet.

Too bad we can't have a mayor surrender.

Comment

I read a handful of articles on the subject...no mention of the results...that should tell us something.

I'm old enough to remember when Austin had a country western reputation. Lots of hats and boots...and yes, guns. I'm disappointed the blue wave has consumed this town.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
        Anyone know how it went? Did a lot of firearms get turned in? Haven’t seen anything on it yet.

Crap, did I miss it? I was going to drop all of my guns off to better society.

Comment

From 3 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, officers walked into the parking lot of the east Austin police substation to pick up guns. People drove in with handguns, shotguns, rifles, bags and boxes of ammunition.

Too many ignorant statements to quote.

Comment

Originally posted by 9452772 View Post
            Crap, did I miss it? I was going to drop all of my guns off to better society.
            Bahahahahaha

Comment

Why would give up a gun you got from your Dad.
              Wow!

Comment

I just realized what an awesome idea this is! I want to do my part to make the world a safer place also, so I’m going to hold a gun surrender event at my house this weekend. If you feel the need to turn in or surrender your guns, swing by my house and drop it off. No questions asked.

And before anyone starts judging or pitching up a fit...keep an eye on the classifieds and I’ll be cutting the usual TBH deals for all the culls I get.��

Comment

I'm just shocked the bad guys didn't bring their stolen guns in.......

Comment

Originally posted by CookieMonster View Post
                    I just realized what an awesome idea this is! I want to do my part to make the world a safer place also, so I’m going to hold a gun surrender event at my house this weekend. If you feel the need to turn in or surrender your guns, swing by my house and drop it off. No questions asked.

And before anyone starts judging or pitching up a fit...keep an eye on the classifieds and I’ll be cutting the usual TBH deals for all the culls I get.��
                    I posted something similar on Craigslist a few years ago— unfortunately for me it was quickly deleted.

Comment

Smh

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Honker View Post
                          I read a handful of articles on the subject...no mention of the results...that should tell us something.

I'm old enough to remember when Austin had a country western reputation. Lots of hats and boots...and yes, guns. I'm disappointed the blue wave has consumed this town.
                          and if were not careful that blue wave will spread out from Austin to the rest of the state.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            So what you are saying is now all the dumb good guys disarmed themselves while the bad guys kept their guns? No way!

Comment

Wow. Only in America LOL So on one corner we give up guns and destroy them and down the street there are shops selling guns.. Makes sense.

And what a surprise!
                              "Officers there told KXAN the overwhelming majority of guns brought in were not stolen."

LOL Austin sure has some real pansie men like the one that didn't want a gun in his house.. And it was a 22 LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X