Good start!

Comment

Following

Comment

In!

Comment

I know your feeling.

Time and money.

Restoring a 67 charger. Now I know why body work is so expensive.

Sanding down every part I can salvage before buying/having someone else do the work.

Great project!!

Comment

Following!!!

Comment

Man I envy you shop mine isn't quite that big My 81 CJ7 project is taking up a pretty good bit of it hopefully this coming weekend Ill be puling the body off of the frame good looking vehicles and remember take your time do it right!

Comment

you have 3..build treys..Black....the your daughter...hers can be what ever color..then yours..again..red...let the kids build their own/drive past( cause as your cool ride kida sat.......don't have them drive your past...you will be beaming with pride even if if went pink!

Comment

So.....just found out this truck is actually a 1955 - 1st series -
                  Don't know how I feel about that. Anyone that knows these trucks realizes there is no difference at all - but - still will end up with most 54 parts and be titled as my original titled 54. Same exact cab and all just yr produced-

Shop is nice. Wife wasn't happy to come home and see truck but it takes up no veh room. All vehs are still inside tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    So.....just found out this truck is actually a 1955 - 1st series -
                    Don't know how I feel about that. Anyone that knows these trucks realizes there is no difference at all - but - still will end up with most 54 parts and be titled as my original titled 54. Same exact cab and all just yr produced-

Shop is nice. Wife wasn't happy to come home and see truck but it takes up no veh room. All vehs are still inside tonight
                    How did you not know it was not a 1954? Did you not check the serial number or title before buying??

Comment

I am following this one. I want a 60's ford so bad!!

Comment

1954 Chevy - Restore...somewhat DIY

No title - bought it for parts. There is not a single difference in a 54 and 55 1st series No difference in any of the parts on these. Fenders, hood, grill etc. All identical. Only bought it for parts paying hardly nothing for it
                        The frame and front end and bed and all will be off my red 54 Chevy that is titled clear to me
                        Last edited by Howard; 01-26-2014, 09:14 PM.

Comment

The one I had was titled as '54 but several people told me it was an early '55 - but as you said, no difference. Mine actually had a '53 grill (which I prefer anyway).

Trailboss

Comment

I would keep that old Bench seat, you may be able to sell or trade it one day,that is if its still solid,.Thanks for posting. Dave ><>

Comment

Beautiful trucks to come .....

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_S View Post
                                I would keep that old Bench seat, you may be able to sell or trade it one day,that is if its still solid,.Thanks for posting. Dave ><>

Yeah I kept it , just couldn't trash it even though I had zero desire to keep it. There is hot rod shop that does upholstery close to me. He may want it or swap out some work - discount one day. Never know ..... Put it in cab of one of the others to store

Comment

Working...
                                X