porta potty blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

porta potty blind

Sounds strange I agree However I have a bunch of Brand new units. The handy cap ones are large. Will last for many many years in the weather, rain proof, have a great door, Light easy to move. I have been using one for a Air compressor building and it really muffles sound as well.

I thought about painting it and cutting some shooting windows in it and done deal.

Any one try this?

i am sure there will be a joke or two but if you think about it you can even take it out in pieces and bolt it back together.

are you selling the new ones? I need one for the lease.

Comment

We had a guy many years ago use one....he put it up on a 8 - 10 ft platform......worked out great for him

Comment

I am sure that I am not to be running a add Pm me for questions. Not looking to stir the pot..

I ended up with dozens and dozens of these .. I bought a house and one 3600 sq foot build and my entire barn filled with them.. Was a construction company and they left it.. Weird never seen so many of them in one place at one time.. I laughed as we even have pink ones. I told my wife we can move one by the pool.. she did not find the humor in that..

For a few blinds I think they would be great.. two guys can lift the large ones This is the size of it.. Being new to TX the blind thing is huge here will this be large enough?

Exterior Height 91 in
        Exterior Width 62 in
        Exterior Length 62 in
        Last edited by HDWRENCH; 09-22-2015, 09:19 AM.

Comment

My first blind was the old little fiberglass ones. My dad hated me the first 18 yrs of my life I believe.

Comment

I've always wondered how they would work as a blind. Sure would be convenient when the morning coffee kicks in.

Comment

I know a guy that has about 10 of those on his place. They work but they are hotter the H-E-double hockey sticks in the summer time! Last time we were out there hunting aoudad and when I went to pick up my buddy, he came out of the stand only wearing boxers and boots. He said he couldn't stand the heat any more.

Comment

YES the first poop joke.. I guess you could use it but at some point it has to be cleaned.. YUK I think I would rather go find a nice area away from where I hunt.. So some insulation ok taking tips.. 3m spray glue and stick on some outside house style panels. Carpet for the floor..

From my standpoint its free so if I have 100-200 into the entire deal thats cheap..

I have seen the plastic deer blinds.. I live up in keller and there is a place just down the road that has a ton of them for sale. I was shocked at the price they are asking. Thats what started the idea, Plenty of pics on the net .. just looking for real feed back. Thanks keep the comments coming
                Last edited by HDWRENCH; 09-22-2015, 09:27 AM.

Comment

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ighlight=potty

here you go, hope everything comes out OK.

Comment

PM sent with a question

Comment

I'm interested if you're going to sell any of the handicap ones.

Comment

We just moved out a porta potty stand that we had been using since at least 1996. They will last longer than me and you. And it was just a standard size, with the larger handicap units, you'd have a ton of room. I would recommend it.

Comment

I actually hunt out of a old outhouse in Ohio.

Comment

Thanks the other post has some good ideas. I can see that not all porta pottys are the same.. The ones I have appear at lest to be much more study . Ribbing for support , Door is double walled and really sturdy looks like you could run it over with a truck a few times . I think it will work very well. Maybe I found a new hobby.. Just kidding I have no extra time as it is.

Comment

HDWrench
                              No answer. Call me. 817-243-5353.

Comment

Working...
                              X