***Antlers86 LIVE 2018***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    I hear gruntin, grumbling and it's not from a deer or a pig.

Fried fish ready to make another appearance!

Comment

Chowing on the acorns!
      Attached Files

Comment

Heard squealin n gruntin n water splashin in pond behind me but nothing so far. No squirrels or nothing. Acorns dropping all around me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I decided to have a little fun before I head out and get ready for church.

I picked a leaf where the deer have been standing majority of the time coming in or leaving. Only about a 12 yd shot so nothing really far.

1st shot drilled the leaf. 2nd shot for some reassurance drilled the leaf again.

This Trad Bow sure is fun to shoot! Many chances already to take deer but I'm holding off on Doe. Can't wait to get my first whitetail with it.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Antlers86; 10-07-2018, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Great look-n set-up!

Been think-n about getting back into trad my self. Just don't know that I've got the time to dedicate to it, with everything else. Plus I can't shoot in town here any more .

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Great look-n set-up!

Been think-n about getting back into trad my self. Just don't know that I've got the time to dedicate to it, with everything else. Plus I can't shoot in town here any more .
                Thanks!

Man it's so much fun. I don't shoot a whole lot. Actually just started a month ago.

Really looking forward to this evening sit! Can't wait to see what all comes through and wind/weather looking perfect!

Comment

Headed in... After the day I have had any time in the stand will be good.

Comment

Mo gooda luq to ya this even-n.

Comment

You’re due feller. You’re due!

Comment

Bad timing maybe. Huge cell just built up south of me fixing to hit. It's red and purple. Should have stayed home.

Comment

Good luck and be careful. Storms moving through Bois D Arc now heading toward athens

Comment

Have you noticed the deer nibbling the tops of the sprouted corn? Ive seen it on a pile or two at my place.

Your accuracy seems to be on point. Hope something good walks out. Good luck.

Comment

Storm is looking ugly! Lots of thunder. I may be running back to the truck and move in after it passes.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I should have judged this storm better. Didn't get out in time. Lots if lightning all around me! I climbed out and made it 15-20 yds and burried myself in thick cover.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X