No announcement yet.

Organized Plan: TBH helping TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are able to help, please see this post.

There are already a number of family members asking for assistance.

Comment

Anyone available to help tomorrow or this weekend?

I'll be headed down from Tyler on Sunday morning with 4 other people to help clean out and do flood cuts on one members home in Kingwood.

I know there are quite a few other people that could some helping hands tomorrow and Saturday.

Comment

Organized Plan: TBH helping TBH

Originally posted by 35remington
        It looks like TBH is going to handle the funds, which I agree is the best way.

Even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
          Please hang tight...we are discussing options within TBH.
          Hi Mary, any consensus from the staff yet on monetary donations? Where to send or how will they will be distributed?

Comment

Would anyone be interested in maybe a raffle fundraiser? Is that something TBH would allow? I'd be willing to provide a couple really nice NV scopes. Although I couldn't foot the whole bill for giving away the NV scopes, I could get them at cost and we could probably raise some decent money for the cause.

Just a thought....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
              Would anyone be interested in maybe a raffle fundraiser? Is that something TBH would allow? I'd be willing to provide a couple really nice NV scopes. Although I couldn't foot the whole bill for giving away the NV scopes, I could get them at cost and we could probably raise some decent money for the cause.

Just a thought....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              I think Mods are overwhelmed right now. Lots of PMs I'm sure plus they're probably out helping people. I think lots of people want to raise money. I'm trying to give away/sell a hunt and let hunters pay the TBH fund directly. But not sure if they can moderate as many things as people want to donate, raffle, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X