Ground Max, The Eclipse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground Max, The Eclipse

Anyone use them? What are your opinions of them?

Thinking this may be my bow blind for this yr.

I've got one and to be honest I've haven't hunted out of it yet. It's very easy to setup and has plenty of room. The material seems pretty tough. I like the bow hanger also. You can't beat the price.

Comment

I have the larger ECLIPSE and it is very solid. I still have it up. Use it for my daughter to hunt with me out of. Good price and solid blind.

Comment

I have one and love it. Goes up easy and has been durable. Sewing in afew spots was not good but over all very good for the money.

Comment

I am pretty sure it is the same set up as the predator den blind sold at Cabelas. I think the predator is a much better camo pattern. I have two eclipse and like them but I will buy a predator next time. They are pretty close in price and i am sure Cabelas will have a sale on them sometime this summer.

Comment

Well I differ cause I bought a double bull, after hunting out of it heres my thoughts on it. Your right sewing sux, fading, cant see crap out of mesh when sun hits it, poles fall out, need I go on, sorry just my opinion, I could be biased towards another brand

Comment

Originally posted by Drenalin_Ag99 View Post
              Well I differ cause I bought a double bull, after hunting out of it heres my thoughts on it. Your right sewing sux, fading, cant see crap out of mesh when sun hits it, poles fall out, need I go on, sorry just my opinion, I could be biased towards another brand
              Have at it, keep buyin those DB's. My prey can't tell the difference.

Comment

I hunted out of one all last year. Plenty of room.

Comment

Oktx like I said my opinion, and yes I will keep buying them, not about animals seeing it, about comfort and reliability

Comment

Originally posted by Drenalin_Ag99 View Post
                    Oktx like I said my opinion, and yes I will keep buying them, not about animals seeing it, about comfort and reliability
                    I can live with that. Just cant can't spend that much for almost the same blind.

Comment

i would agree that you want the blind facing north with the sun at your back. it really does hely you see better. or you can take out the mesh.

Comment

Dollar for dollar....great pop up.....used them for a few years now.

Comment

I got one. I like it. Havent had any problems with it.

Comment

Have 2. Great blind for the money...

Comment

I've got one and really like it only one problem. I have had it set up on a feeder for a while and when we got that bad storm the other day for some reason the top and two sides folded up. I thought no problem I will just get in and reset it. Thats when I found the problem. Two of the rods had broken off at the hub and not on the same wall but two different walls. $45.00 per to replace. Hoping I can just combine the two to make one good one and just have to buy one. Other than that I am pleased with the blind.

Comment

Working...
                              X