No announcement yet.

Glenn Parker Memorial Shoot - Chester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Widdler I don't think I will be able to make it this year. So that means you may be able to beat me by default. Lol I will miss seeing you though. Arvin

Comment

Looking forward to this one!

Comment

Again, just too much on my plate. Looks like I'll miss another one. Hope you all have a great one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post
          Again, just too much on my plate. Looks like I'll miss another one. Hope you all have a great one.
          Same here bro.... I'll be out the country

One of these years I'm going to make it

Comment

Arvin, you need to get your priorities right. If I remember correctly, you were not there last year either. I have a bunch of money burning a hole in my pocket for a self bow!

Wayne

Comment

School me on Chester. I'd be shooting only recurve. Do you have to shoot both days? Can you shoot your class more than once (i.e. a fun round, etc?)

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                School me on Chester. I'd be shooting only recurve. Do you have to shoot both days? Can you shoot your class more than once (i.e. a fun round, etc?)
                Scott, this shoot is set up just like a TBoT shoot. You do not have to shoot both days. If you only intend to shoot one or two classes with your recurve (open, and, or wood), you can do that on Saturday only, or on Sunday only, or one on both days. You can shoot extra fun rounds that don't count for score AFTER you have shot your rounds that do count for score.

Bisch
                Last edited by Bisch; 05-05-2015, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Scott, Bisch is correct.
                  Bob Lee Bows will be there on Saturday only.
                  Frank Porter of Frank's Leather will not be able to attend this year due to being rear ended by a lady at a stop light. She was doing 60mph when she hit him. Back and neck whiplash. Trying to endure without surgery for now. Unable to travel far at this time. Plans on being there 2016.

Comment

Prayers up for Frank!

Bisch

Comment

I will be there on Sunday. Can't make Saturday.

Doug Key

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        Scott, this shoot is set up just like a TBoT shoot. You do not have to shoot both days. If you only intend to shoot one or two classes with your recurve (open, and, or wood), you can do that on Saturday only, or on Sunday only, or one on both days. You can shoot extra fun rounds that don't count for score AFTER you have shot your rounds that do count for score.

Bisch
                        Thanks Bisch!

I guess I would understand if I had been to a TBoT shoot

It make sense. I guess I really need to buy a longbow as my next bow so I can shoot for last place in more than 1 class. I am not shooting woodies

Comment

I should be there Friday through Sat.

Bisch look me up. I'm not hard to find. Need to talk about Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                            I guess I really need to buy a longbow as my next bow so I can shoot for last place in more than 1 class.

If I turn in my score card (which I never do), you're going to have some competition for last place! :-)

Comment

I'm excited for the shoot! Good luck everyone who competes.

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
                                If I turn in my score card (which I never do), you're going to have some competition for last place! :-)
                                Sam, you need to turn your cards in! It helps the shoot organizers get a more accurate count of exactly how many rounds were shot!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X