Shnf 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
    We know dmack! No one is as good as you. You're the best we've ever seen!!

Lol. It's ok little grasshopper. You can get there someday. I will still let you come over.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
      Actually John, it wasn't, I'd already forgotten about that. I remember us talking, but not the locale. We'll make a trip there and scout it.

I'm still looking for a bike, I guess I need to just bite the bullet and buy one.
      Pawn shops are loaded with $75 mountain bikes that will easily get you back in those closed roads. I still ride my 30 year old Diamondback that I rode to class in college in 1990. Works fine.

Looking forward to actually getting drawn again for the antlerless tag!

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
        Pawn shops are loaded with $75 mountain bikes that will easily get you back in those closed roads. I still ride my 30 year old Diamondback that I rode to class in college in 1990. Works fine.

Looking forward to actually getting drawn again for the antlerless tag!

My hats off for the people that ride Bicycle. We did it last year and it almost killed me

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
          My hats off for the people that ride Bicycle. We did it last year and it almost killed me
          Cause we got tired, or cause you forgot how to ride one and almost broke your neck on a tree?

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
            Cause we got tired, or cause you forgot how to ride one and almost broke your neck on a tree?

Both. All those years of smoking when I was young. Caught up to me as soon as we left.

Comment

Bunch of weiners! That's why I gave my bike away. Figured if I was hunting, I'd probably miss the gym that day so pulling a deer out of the woods would be my workout for the day. I'm actually getting to the point of the best shape of my life. Been hitting the gym hard for 1.5 hrs and almost everyday. Getting ready for those long hikes. Thursday, when the rain stops, I'm gonna walk a few miles and see what I can find out there.

Comment

Good to see the new thread up, thanks Damian. Means season is getting closer and I can't wait.

Went out Friday to get out in the woods and see what my spots are looking like. Man was it hot. Found my first spike shed and seen a few deer including a decent looking buck about half grown.

I also got my mount back from Jason at Texan taxidermy, I'm really happy with it and it looks fantastic. Todd, when you get yours back send me a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by deer hunter guy View Post
                  Good to see the new thread up, thanks Damian. Means season is getting closer and I can't wait.

Went out Friday to get out in the woods and see what my spots are looking like. Man was it hot. Found my first spike shed and seen a few deer including a decent looking buck about half grown.

I also got my mount back from Jason at Texan taxidermy, I'm really happy with it and it looks fantastic. Todd, when you get yours back send me a picture.

That's a nice looking deer. Good luck this year.

Comment

Holy crap DHG! Awesome buck! Did I miss the original post or thread on that dude? Where did u take him at?

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                      That's a nice looking deer. Good luck this year.

Thanks dmack, still got to meet you and Sherry. I'm planning on making it to the opening day lunch. Good luck to you also.

Comment

Holy crap DHG! Awesome buck! Did I miss the original post or thread on that dude? Where did u take him at?

Thanks man. I shot I'm in the Sam with my rifle the second weekend of general season.

Comment

Thanks dmack, still got to meet you and Sherry. I'm planning on making it to the opening day lunch. Good luck to you also.

That's a good lunch meet. Always great food and conversation. Plus we will be having our meet here at the house to help everyone get ready for October. Most likely in August or September. Plus I am dying to do crawfish soon. Have to talk to Damian and work something out soon.

Comment

Dang. I dont remember him being that big. What did he score? About 132"?

Comment

Dang. I dont remember him being that big. What did he score? About 132"?

I'm not really sure. I did score him with the b&c app online and it said 120 2/8" but not sure if I did it correctly. I also scored my buddy's 13pt that he shot a long time ago with the same app and it looks like a 160" deer but the app only said like 138". If y'all have a good accurate way to score him let me know, cause a lot of people are saying he looks about 130".

Comment

Thanks man. I shot I'm in the Sam with my rifle the second weekend of general season.
                                *cough* I"m pretty sure that's a Davy crockett deer. *cough* There's no bucks in the sam.

Comment

Working...
                                X