Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Man

Originally posted by Bish View Post
    Here is the sad part, this section of fence that has been hit now 6 times is a straight away, the part that's at a T has been ran through 4 times, what they do is come around the corner going way to fast loose control and plow through the fence, its just something I'm going to have to live with. Don't want to put something up that would kill someone, couldn't live with myself if that happened.

God Bless
    Bish
    I hear ya, but I don't think a Monster Clump of bamboo will kill them, but, I've been wrong before. (rather recently according to my wife)

Comment

Talk to the state and get them to install soft crash barricades that will protect your fence. There're safer for the crash victims than your fence.

Comment

I have heard from an insurance rep that setting boulders at the border of your property to stop what happened to you is a really good way to end up in civil court after someone's drunk family member dies from the collision.

Comment

I live on a corner and have boulders. Will take my chances with the drunks in court if it comes to that. They've been hit before- one guy darn near ripped the entire bottom out from his Honda trying to get off of one he was high-centered on. He didn't want the cops showing up, apparently.

Comment

Here is the sad part, this section of fence that has been hit now 6 times is a straight away, the part that's at a T has been ran through 4 times, what they do is come around the corner going way to fast loose control and plow through the fence, its just something I'm going to have to live with. Don't want to put something up that would kill someone, couldn't live with myself if that happened.

God Bless
            Bish
            Couldn't agree more. Good luck with getting it fixed on the drivers dime.

Comment

God Bless
              Bish
              And its against the law

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
                I have heard from an insurance rep that setting boulders at the border of your property to stop what happened to you is a really good way to end up in civil court after someone's drunk family member dies from the collision.

And that’s what’s wrong with this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
                  And its against the law
                  It is? Where does it show that is against the law?

Comment

Oh, that's it. I've been wondering.
                    Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
                    And that’s what’s wrong with this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

God Bless
                      Bish
                      Your a good man bish. I don’t see how these guys could put something there to make it worse on the person that hits it I wouldn’t want to live with that either. People make mistakes even the PERFECT ones.

Comment

Decorative old tractors strategically placed

Comment

There’s a law that says you can’t fence in your property ???

Comment

Guardrails!

Comment

That fence has a target on it somewhere!

Comment

I think I’d have some really big boulders set right there in front of my fence.

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X