Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suppressing a rifle? What caliber would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll second the 6.5 Grendel. It doesn’t have hardly any kick and drops deer and piggies way out there. I just bought a Sig Sauer SRD762 Ti QD can for the 6.5 Grendel that’ll be my go to rifle. I’m gonna thread my Weatherby .270 just because and will let it sit on my Windham Weaponry AR-15 in .556. It’s a hog dropper too.
    Attached Files

Comment

i would find me a 44 mag, so i can have a wide variety of bullet weights,,, nothing like big heavy slugs even at reduced velocities they hit real hard and penetrate!

Comment

6.8spc bolt rifle with Deadair sandman L

Comment

I run an 18” 308 bolt gun with a yhm resonator. Hearing safe, very little recoil and still maneuverable in a deer stand. Launches 175gr edge tlrs about 2550 FPS. There’s not a deer or hog around here that wants any part of it

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            Todd,

I just pulled this out of the back of the safe to list on gunbroker...my plan was to use it specifically for heavy subs, but just couldn't get into them. Have the SBR so basically forgot about it. It's a personal gun so no tax but would still need to ship to an ffl.

700 AAC-SD Tactical 300 Blackout. Should be a perfect kid gun with those 110gr Barnes. I kill the snot out of stuff with the 12.5"!!

It doesn't have more than 20-30 rounds & basically NIB.

$500 shipped.

Not sure if you sold it yet but please PM me if interested, Ive been looking for that gun for a bit now!

-Jack

Comment

It's yours Jack...pm sent.

Comment

Working...
              X