UT fans I need some Stadium guidance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT fans I need some Stadium guidance

I am wanting to go to UT's last home game this season, any recommendations on where to sit. Most of the tickets available on stubhub are behind the goal post are those any good? ive never been so dont want to buy crappy seats. Also since im not an Alumni can I buy An alumni ticket since ive seen some on craigslist.

Thanks in advance

Endzone seats are ok - as long as you like the endzone view ad not the panoramic view to see the big pic from the side view.

You can also use the ALUMNI tickets. They don't ask for ID or anything.

Comment

If the endzone tickets are club level then not so bad. South endzone seats are the worst. I'd go for midway up lower level alumni side (west side) if I were you. The North end of the East side is largely student section. The South end of the East side is where a lot of visitor seats are

Comment

Don't go is the best advice I can give you.....

Comment

Originally posted by RebelTexan View Post
          I am wanting to go to UT's last home game this season, any recommendations on where to sit. Most of the tickets available on stubhub are behind the goal post are those any good? ive never been so dont want to buy crappy seats. Also since im not an Alumni can I buy An alumni ticket since ive seen some on craigslist.

Thanks in advance
          The North Endzone Club Level seats aren't bad. Otherwise, endzone sucks as you get closer to the field.

Alumni tickets typically just refer to what side they are on Alumni (West) or Student (east). You can definitely buy alumni tickets.

But, if I were you, I would scalp tickets. It won't be hard for a Thanksgiving Day game against Tech in a year the Horns suck. It isn't particularly hard for most games no matter what.

The most fun way to do that is to go a couple of hours before the game and introduce yourself to people at Scholz's and then if you strike out there, walk towards the stadium and talk to people at tailgates. Someone always has extra tickets.

Between Scholz's and the stadium will be where most of the semi pro scalpers are also. Haggle with them, and be prepared to walk away. There is always another guys selling. You will be shocked at how cheap you can get tickets right before game time.
          Last edited by El General; 11-04-2015, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Closest to the middle, so you can see the Bears run up and down the field.

Comment

Watching it from home = best seats

Comment

The North endzone seats are not terrible but if you can get on one of the sides of the stadium it gives you a much better view. South endzone seats are not very good.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                  Don't go is the best advice I can give you.....
                  Lol No way im Do Or Die burnt orange, my Gf which attends A&M is coming along lol.

And thanks to everyone that replied, yalls feed back is much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by RebelTexan View Post
                    Lol No way im Do Or Die burnt orange, my Gf which attends A&M is coming along lol.

And thanks to everyone that replied, yalls feed back is much appreciated.
                    🤘🏻 that's the way to do it my friend

End zone seats you can't do bad on however personally I have sat all over and there isn't really a bad seat in the house.

Comment

Working...
                    X