No announcement yet.

Arctic Blast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone take a pic tonight before dark and then a pic in the morning at sun up! Let's see the difference of 12 hrs!

Currently 62° here. I'm sure in the morning it will be the opposite at 26° and white!

Comment

Global Colding has arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
        Everyone take a pic tonight before dark and then a pic in the morning at sun up! Let's see the difference of 12 hrs!

Currently 62° here. I'm sure in the morning it will be the opposite at 26° and white!
        25 here going to be 3 in the morning. Some snow today, not much though.

Comment

Freaking bush and his Halliburton weather machine...

Comment

New York is currently suing all the big oil companies over this weather.

Comment

My wife and I walked out of Sam’s and it was 63 degrees. After driving 13 miles the temp dropped to 54 degrees! Walked in the house to see the end of the local weather forecast. Local weatherman said to get off the roads because in about 2 hours it is going to transition into freezing rain!

Comment

The latest forecast/advisory I just read has it snowing 1-2" or more up here around Livingston with the roads getting pretty icy by afternoon. My wife is a teacher in Cleveland and they are closing tomorrow as well as my kids school up here. It oughta be a fun 90 mile roundtrip to and from work tomorrow. I know people up north must laugh at us down here when we get a little weather.

Comment

Any chance for some nice snow in the Grayson county area?

Comment

Down to 38° already and been raining since 6pm. Looking forward to the snow day with kids tomorrow! Lots of water on the roads already that will do nothing but freeze and then be topped off with snow!

School has only delayed 2 hrs for now but I believe come midnight that will change!

Headed to town to fuel up truck just in case I have to get out tomorrow and to also grab some chili and fries from Braums!

Comment

It's down to 8 degrees right now with about 20mph winds up in my neck of the woods. It's going to get up to a balmy 11 tomorrow.

Comment

Comment

Hmmm... Hope it doesn't get too stupid here around Austin. I've got a pile of folks to meet with tomorrow.

God bless and happy hunting.
                          Richard.

Comment

School cancelled for Seguin isd!!
                            Wife works for Comal isd and they’re closed too.

Comment

All Houston Area Schools Cancelled Tomorrow. As well as the Colleges and Universities. Sounds like the Morning Rush Hours will be OK, but coming home will be tough. Wednesday Morning may be a Destruction Derby.

Comment

Georgetown and surrounding school districts shut it down for tomorrow. Wind just hit here in Weir. Had to rearrange patio furniture for fear of it flying through the living room windows.....my ceiling fan outside may not survive the night. God Bless and stay warm guys and gals!

Comment

Working...
                                X