X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
    Pretty close to Pandal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Interesting how Far East that is or at least I have never seen a mule deer that Far East in Val Verde county.

Comment

We had one killed last year on this same ranch. But this was the first one I’ve ever seen on our pasture.

Comment

We have mule deer just east of the Pecos river, were in Crockett county.

My wife killed this one this year.

I had plans of killing this buck with my bow when season opened, by ended up killing a WT first.

Comment

We had one killed last year on this same ranch. But this was the first one I’ve ever seen on our pasture.

Comment

Val Verde County

My target buck was killed by a lease mate yesterday morning. Heck of a deer. A few people that didn’t know what they were doing have tried scoring him and they gave me scores that ranged from 140 to 170. I think he’s a little over 150.

Comment

Originally posted by jheflinland View Post
              My target buck was killed by a lease mate yesterday morning. Heck of a deer. A few people that didn’t know what they were doing have tried scoring him and they gave me scores that ranged from 140 to 170. I think he’s a little over 150.

Nice one!! I agree with you on the 150 area

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

******! I'm not good with score but he's a big one in my book!

I hope I see one his size this coming weekend

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Heckuva deer

Comment

Originally posted by jheflinland View Post

That's an awesome buck!! Congrats to the hunter!!

Comment

Haus.

Comment

That's a stud.

Spend 4 days in VV County this weekend & it had slowed way down at our place. Some young ones running a few does but warmer weather & full moon didn't help.

Couple more weeks & we'll try again

Comment

Originally posted by Wild_Kat View Post
                          That's a stud.

Spend 4 days in VV County this weekend & it had slowed way down at our place. Some young ones running a few does but warmer weather & full moon didn't help.

Couple more weeks & we'll try again
                          I was real disappointed in the rut activity the last 4 days. I know the heat and full moon at a lot to do with it. Sunday morning was the slowest day I have every had while sitting in a stand out there. I know they were running at night, I could hear them grunting and running around

Comment

This weekend should be the weekend to make sure you are out there. Going to be in the low 30's which should step up the rut activity

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Same here....

Sunday was a bummer. I saw a lot of movement from small bucks and does on Saturday morning and evening. Sunday was a real dud. The big bucks I had on camera in October have disappeared as well. The lease neighbors are complaining about seeing nothing but small bucks and trash. It's gonna take some cooler weather and a darker moon to really get things moving. The cold front this week will definitely help.

I don't know what it is, but the week of December 6-13 I have always seen and/or killed my biggest bucks. Mule deer or whitetail it didn't matter. I wish I could make it out this weekend, but family obligations will keep me home.

Almost forgot...NICE DEER GUYS!

Comment

Just got back, mature bucks cutting does out of the herd lots of chasing. Started yesterday only gonna get better with the cold snap. I mean a complete 180 from Thursday to Sunday!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X