No announcement yet.

Best trail cam for the $?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 2 browning strike force. The picture quality is pretty good, but the battery life is better than I have ever seen on a camera. Mine have been out since June, taking. 800 pics a month and neither of them have went below 90%.... I also have 3 moultrie that are 3 years old and they are working fine.

Comment

Reconyx

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
        Reconyx
        Close the thread.

Comment

Close the thread...... We all have our favorites. As a biologist I use and test a lot of different brands and models. Most do their jobs, some better then others; but all fail at one time or another. Another might be 6 years later. LOL Reconyx if you dont mind the price. Primos, Browning and Stealth are the ones I use most frequently. Not many problems with any of them. Use good top quality batteries and at least an 8 GB card.

Comment

Browning Strike Force. Great cameras for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
              Reconyx
              Yes, these are amazing, but they are way overpriced, IMO.

Comment

So which manufacturers will take their cameras back to repair (at buyers cost)? Many of them refuse to repair them now unless under warranty which makes them worthless if something goes wrong (like a woodpecker taking the plastic lens out)

Comment

Strike force

Comment

Working...
                  X