Fish feel pain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kry226 View Post
    Opens thread. Shakes head. Closes thread.
    X2

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

lol what the? Spider weight to the head

Comment

If that isn't the dumbest thing I've seen on FB, it is close---those folks vote--and reproduce!!!

Comment

Kind of reminded me of the folks who walked into a supermarket and held a funeral for a chicken in the meat section

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterlo70 View Post
            Kind of reminded me of the folks who walked into a supermarket and held a funeral for a chicken in the meat section

I'll volunteer to give the chicken a proper funeral pyre. Probably after marinating it in Italian dressing for a few hours, but a funeral pyre nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If some guy came in and stole my fish and threw it back in the water, I'm pretty sure I'd make him go fetch it back for me. Nothing unreasonable about that.

Comment

Again...

People Eating Tasty Animals

Comment

Well if fish had eye brows & vocal chords, there would likely be a lot less fisherman...

Comment

Lol what would Jesus do? I'd like to see him tell Jesus that fish are NOT food! (#-__-)

Comment

Gee-zus! I am pretty laid back but I would have smashed his azz!

Comment

That's crazy, literally.

I was harassed once years ago in PA coming out of the woods with my bow and a doe, but it's kind of hard to throw a dead deer back.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                          That's crazy, literally.

I was harassed once years ago in PA coming out of the woods with my bow and a doe, but it's kind of hard to throw a dead deer back.
                          Ha! This gave me a good laugh. Thankfully, I've never been harassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterlo70 View Post
                            Lol what would Jesus do? I'd like to see him tell Jesus that fish are NOT food! (#-__-)
                            With that fish and one more he could feed 5,000 people!

Comment

The only pain that something or someone would have felt would have been his face after it met my fist! Total brainless ****!

Comment

Reading the thread title at first made me think the thread was going to be like this

But reading the FB post made me think it wasn't going to be like that.
                                You can leave a fair sized welt to the back or back of the legs with a fishing pole.

Comment

Working...
                                X