Boerne rain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
    Prayers up for you guys. Just now watching what is unfolding north of you. A lot worse than I initially thought. If I had had plans to hunt out there this weekend, I'd have to scrap them. That is just too much stinking water.

Were they calling for this kinda rain before the system moved in?

I wonder how River Rd in Boerne is fairing right now. I remember seeing videos of it from last spring.
    Forecast was for 2-3 inches of rain. I have had almost 9 just east of Boerne and still raining. I hunt a ranch on the edge of town but it is a giant mudhole. Thinking about heading up to Junction to hunt. My brothers place has only had 3/4 of an inch.

Comment

12:05 update. Still raining!https://vimeo.com/144144099

Comment

Slip into the pool and smoke a doe !!

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
          Forecast was for 2-3 inches of rain. I have had almost 9 just east of Boerne and still raining. I hunt a ranch on the edge of town but it is a giant mudhole. Thinking about heading up to Junction to hunt. My brothers place has only had 3/4 of an inch.
          Crazy. My house is not 12 miles from Boerne (Waring/Welfare) and I bet I haven't had over 1.5" and here in Comfort not even that much.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
            Crazy. My house is not 12 miles from Boerne (Waring/Welfare) and I bet I haven't had over 1.5" and here in Comfort not even that much.
            I will gladly send you some of my rain. They just moved the Boerne Champion football game to Saturday at 2:00 instead of tonight. The system looked like it was training just east of you in Comfort.

Comment

Close to eight inches here in Fair Oaks Ranch, maxed out my gage and then some

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                I will gladly send you some of my rain. They just moved the Boerne Champion football game to Saturday at 2:00 instead of tonight. The system looked like it was training just east of you in Comfort.
                Yea I may actually have more at my house than I said. When I left this morning there was very little and looked like it got some but not near as much as 8-10 miles back towards Boerne. We (Comfort) moved our game to last night.

BTW-not complaining about rain I promise. We need it, but just not all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                  Close to eight inches here in Fair Oaks Ranch, maxed out my gage and then some
                  We live in Fair Oaks also and it was bad this morning.

Comment

Geeze what a video

Comment

That rain shut hunting down at Camp Bullis one truck got washed away as guy tried to go through high water. Think he may still be missing, can't confirm that.

Comment

3 inches here in Sisterdale. Everybody stay safe out there.

Cope

Comment

5.5 inches in Blanco, the Blanco river is rolling again.

Comment

I took 46 all the way down to Guadalupe State Park this morning and turned around after watching a 20ft oak tree wash across the road!

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Tarleton Jake View Post
                              I took 46 all the way down to Guadalupe State Park this morning and turned around after watching a 20ft oak tree wash across the road!

Jake

Comment

Working...
                              X