No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I can order these from the ABC warehouse and pick up at a store but have to win the bourbon lottery to get Pappy, Elmer T Lee etc.

Comment

nothing hits the spot for sippin whiskey like Gentleman Jack, but as far as mixing, Crown Vanilla is pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by wooman View Post
        I like a lot of different whiskers but for the money Weller is hard to beat.
        I have 3 bottles of Weller at the house a 12 year old, old antique and regular all are great, but 12 year is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
          Feel like I hit the jackpot this evening!
          how did you pull this off?

Comment

Originally posted by ctyp3 View Post
            how did you pull this off?
            Right place at the right time. I showed up to buy wine for my wife on the same day his one shipment for the year came in.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
              Right place at the right time. I showed up to buy wine for my wife on the same day his one shipment for the year came in.
              you are one LUCKY man!

Comment

When my Dad retired from UTA in 1976 the coaching staff gave him a fifth of Jack Daniels No7 and a quart of Moon. The Jack has remained unopened for the past 41 years but me and my brother sampled the Moon a few years ago and the remainder still sits front and center.
                Attached Files

Comment

Never seen this thread! I am newish to drinking (sipping) whiskey, don't get me wrong, I have drank my fair share through the years but it was generally shots and I was doing it to get tipsy. My old neighbor just bought me a bottle of Glenfiddich 15 Year Old Distillery Edition Speyside Whisky, look forward to trying that this weekend!

Comment

Regular old Wild Turkey for opening weekend

Comment

My wife and daughter went to Ireland for a vacation and all they brought me was this
                      Attached Files

Comment

Gouden Carolus Single Malt, yall ever tried this. Brought some back from Belgium.....good stuff.

Comment

Makers Mark, Stranahans Colorado Whisky, and Jevferesons Reserve

Comment

Recently picked up a bottle of knob creek smoked maple. Many of the flavored whiskeys are too sweet, more like a liquor.

This stuff still is 90 proof, tastes like a bourbon with a smooth finish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Now y'all don't get to fighting over it but I left some lucky person a bottle of Weller 12 on the shelf at Fat Dogs in Coffee City, lake Palestine, this evening. They had a limit of one per person so I took my GF and got two bottles. Tried to talk the clerk out of the other one but she wasn't having none of that.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

High West is my preference.

The Rendezvous Rye is fantastic mixed or on the rocks and the 14yr neat.

Comment

Working...
                                X