2018-2019 Hill Country Hunting Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
    We are at 12” now in the last 36 hours. We are at 24” of rain since August 1.
    Wow, y'all are getting hammered down there.

Comment

Mason

My son got one two weeks ago and I got two this weekend and we also got two doe. Good start.
      My cull buck is actually a Cactus buck
      Attached Files

Comment

Have always heard the meat on cactus bucks is great. Let us know and congrats on the kills!

Comment

Congrats on kills guys and gals!
          Unfortunately all that rain has derailed my efforts to go this weekend. I cross to many low lying areas along CR 2523 and would hate to turn back or have any water issues. Therefore, next weekend looks good.
          Hoghunter, did you get pics of that rage broadhead in the hog?

Comment

Looks like y’all are having a heck of season Tenrmore! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              Wow, y'all are getting hammered down there.
              It’s been too wet to get in and assess damage. May be a few more days still. I ain’t complaining though! We’ll take every drop the Lord blesses us with!

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
                Friday night he followed his routine and gave me a quartering away shot at 22 yards!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
                Congrats !!! Pm sent.

Comment

Nice bucks guys. I am heading out in a couple hours for 2 quick sets and to get a couple stands set. Be doing the bulk of my hunting over the next 21 days or so.

Comment

A little windy in San Saba county this morning.

Comment

The deer I let walk last year. Been hunting him hard. It went down yesterday at 6 pm. 4 miles east of San Saba.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man that is a beast of a hill country buck!

Comment

Heck of a buck!! Congratulations!!

Comment

Had a good weekend. I saw nothing but does and young bucks but shot a young pigand a buddy shot a really nice 10 pt. Walked up on it and it was still in velvet. Couldn’t figure out why until we hung it up. No balls - just a little bump that looked like a terrier’s face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very cool! I am heading out to the lease Wednesday through the weekend. Bucks are locked down he’s with doe at our place. See what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                                Very cool! I am heading out to the lease Wednesday through the weekend. Bucks are locked down he’s with doe at our place. See what happens.
                                Good luck to you! I’m headed down this weekend for my first real hunting weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X