2019 Oklahoma State Longbow Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Oklahoma State Longbow Championships

Who all is making the trek north for the shoot this year?

Haven't been out to the range yet so can't give many details on it, but there are going to be some big changes out on the course. We'll be working on final preparations over the next week and a half, but should be some good changes!

Fish Fry on Saturday afternoon for all attendees. We always get questions about bringing stuff for it and as always, if you'd like to bring a side dish/desert or what ever else, it would be much appreciated.
    Door prizes, awards, and all other shenanigans will be held Sunday afternoon.

The range has been overwhelmed with support and help over the last few years from folks from all over, not just local, and it has shown as this shoot has grown leaps and bounds the last several years. Our goal has always been to make it as enjoyable as possible for all who attend and we appreciate everyone who travels up for it.Hope everyone can make it up!

When and where?

Sounds like well worth a family trip from CenTex.

Comment

This is a great shoot!!!! Wish I could make it, but I’m already committed to taking my wife dancing that Saturday night!!!

Y’all have fun! I hope I’ll be able to make it back up there next year.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
        When and where?

Sounds like well worth a family trip from CenTex.

July 6-7th just south of Stratford, OK.. Range is located adjacent to Lake Longmire about 1/2 mile south of the south boat ramp.

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        This is a great shoot!!!! Wish I could make it, but I’m already committed to taking my wife dancing that Saturday night!!!

Y’all have fun! I hope I’ll be able to make it back up there next year.

Bisch

Aside from me, the Oklahoma rocks will miss having ya around!

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
          Aside from me, the Oklahoma rocks will miss having ya around!
          Those OK rocks don’t seem to be as hard as Texas rocks!!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Bisch

Comment

Those OK rocks don’t seem to be as hard as Texas rocks!!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Bisch

With all the rain we've had, everything is soft up here this year

Comment

I’ll be there! Planning on setting up a small booth with a handful of bows for folks to try out. Got some other goodies as well!

Comment

Can't make this one . Great shoot though! Did not know Bisch could dance. Like to see that . Arvin

Comment

We got about 90% of the work done at the range for the shoot. We'll finish prep work on Friday afternoon getting all the tables/canopies put up as well as getting the stakes set.

We've actually set 2 separate ranges for the first time ever so we'll see how it goes. We'll have one on the north side which we've been shooting the last 3 or so years as well as opening up the south side of the range so should be a few new looks this year.

Comment

Bisch

Amen to that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X