TBOT Shoot in Harleton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBOT Shoot in Harleton

I had a lot of fun shooting the tournament today with a great bunch of folks. This was the first TBOT shoot held at Juan O Creek Archery Range near the little town of Harelton, Texas. It is a beautiful piece of property with tons of hardwoods, a nice meandering creek, lots of uphill and downhill shooting and, NO mosquitoes!! The family that owns and lives on the property are wonderful people and very accommodating. They hold monthly tournaments but have had little participation by traditional archers. It is actually only about a 20 minute drive from my home (just outside of Longview) and I plan to shoot there often in the future. I had a great time shooting with David and Rosa Rubio, Bud Murphy, and all the others who participated. Thank you to Bud Murphy and his wife and the Stepherson family for working so hard to help make this shoot happen. Great times!!

TBOT Shoot in Harleton

It’s always nice to see new venues added to the TBoT schedule. The shoot at Hill Country Bowhunter’s in Liberty Hill was a success today too!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Glad to hear y'all had a good time Bisch! I wish I could make them all but you know how it is, life gets in the way sometimes!!

Comment

Working...
      X