Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 5th List - Sacajawea signup time!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 5th List - Sacajawea signup time!!!!!

I have been extremely busy with remodeling my house and have let this slack a bit!!! Its time to get a new list and start Sacajawea on her travels again. Please read the below rules, and if you can stick to them, and want to be a part of the history that is Sacajawea, sign up by indicating on this thread that you wish to participate!!! Once I get 20 NEW folks signed up, we will close the list (If we don't get 20 new folks, we will then discuss having folks get a 2nd turn with her).

Here is the list of the rules concerning Sacajawea. If you can abide by these rules, and have not had a chance with her yet, sign up. If not, please pass and let the guys who will keep her legacy going spend the time with her.

1) If you want to be on the list, post up here...but read the requirements and make sure you are willing to commit.

2) Each person on the list is to have the bow for 4 full weekends, then get it shipped to the next person on the list before the next weekend. Ideally, the bow should be shipped on the Monday or Tuesday after your 4th full weekend. While you have the bow, you should post on the sticky thread in the Trad Forum about anything you do with it, even if it is just shooting in your back yard or at a 3D shoot. Pics are always a plus!!!! You should also post up a bio about yourself telling all the rest of us who you are. A big reason for this whole thing is to get more aquainted with all the TBH trad bretheren!

3) You will need to pay for the shipping and insurance ($700) to send the bow forward after you have had your turn.

4) You will need to do this in a timely manner, meaning with in the week after your 4th full weekend with her. You should get the bow to the next person on the list before the 5th weekend comes.

5) You need to be a six point here on TBH This is make sure we get people who are invested enough in traditional archery and the site that they will be around and not run off with our bow. If you are not a six point yet, and you stay with us here, you can be on the next list.

If you do run off with it, Chew will hunt you down and Buff will "sort you out".

6) Once we have 20 new folks signed up, I will choose the order by random drawing. If we get less than 20 qualified volunteers, I will fill the remaining spots with previous list members who would like another chance.

I am going to let this thread run for a couple of weeks to make sure everyone gets a chance to see it.

Let the signups begin!

Bisch

Sweet!! This has been one of my favorite threads to follow on TBH. Ready to see it continue!!

Comment

Unfortunately not a six point yet... so no Sac list this year I guess. OTOH, I'm waiting for Bob to finish my Blueridge SR!

Comment

Put me on it please. I had to pass on my last turn due to surgery.

Comment

Tempting

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
            Tempting
            Get in on it!! You meet the requirements, no reason not to. You'll enjoy it!!

Comment

Got one so far!

Bump to the top for more folks to see!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It'll ruin ya. You'll realize that ol' recurve you're shooting just don't feel right and you'll get a longbow then you'll never go back to a recurve.[emoji16]

Gary
                Last edited by DRT; 02-18-2019, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Thanks so much for continuing to keep the tradition going. I appreciate it, as I am sure everyone else does as well.

Comment

I’ll give it a shot! It will force me to hit Spring Creek and do some shooting.

Comment

2 down, 18 to go!!!!

Bisch

Comment

What is the draw weight?

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                          What is the draw weight?
                          Pretty sure it's 47lb@28. But it may be 48@28. It has a right hand and left hand held as well.

Gary

Comment

Up!!!

Bisch

Comment

To the top!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                              X