Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy I tell you what: Big 12 looked like total butt cheeks last weekend. I'm sure my Bears will get waxed by Houston this weekend lol

Comment

2 First rounders gone from the Buckeyes - Hate this for the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
        Boy I tell you what: Big 12 looked like total butt cheeks last weekend. I'm sure my Bears will get waxed by Houston this weekend lol
        OU and Texas looked just fine.

Comment

Just saw some rattler highlights man that little guy can sling a ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wait did i miss this news somewhere in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Just saw some rattler highlights man that little guy can sling a ball

He's really obnoxious, and appears to be really good....he was born to be an ou qb.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                He's really obnoxious, and appears to be really good....he was born to be an ou qb.

I can’t remember the tv show i show him on but goodness obnoxious is kinder words than i would’ve choosen, but that ball gets where it’s going quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Wait did i miss this news somewhere in this thread?

It was mentioned earlier in the thread I believe. Next man up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Athletically, he reminds me of Mahomes.

Comment

Whittington can't stay healthy. He out for three to four weeks with minor knee scope.

Comment

LOL.....they’re complaining on TV about the fans all sitting together at football games. Did these idiots really expect people to spread out?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Whittington can't stay healthy. He out for three to four weeks with minor knee scope.

Good grief....

Comment

The B1G is a mess. Sounds like some teams will proceed towards playing and a few will not.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              The B1G is a mess. Sounds like some teams will proceed towards playing and a few will not.
                              How in the world will the CFP work with some teams season ending a month later than others?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post
                                Seeing bj foster quit the team in the 3rd quarter last night...
                                Don't worry about BJ he will be fine. I hog hunt with his father and have for 25 years. Coaches made a promise that they did not follow through on. He handled it poorly but all sides are on the same page now. He is a great kid. I just wish he was at A&M......

-john

Comment

Working...
                                X