Anybody want to do a trad ram hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
    Have you been introduced to the guys from the Sexier Than Hell Ram Hunt? Really dirty but a wholesome dirty. With half a dozen ram mounts ... you sound really horny. You might fit right in.

Ill be game for a hunt later in the year.
    I was one of the original members of the Hotter than Hell Ram Hunt, but school got in the way and I haven't been in the last 8yrs. I'd love to jump on an annual trip again...just for the fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
      Man, nobody will be excluded as far as I'm concerned and 2 week old, been there! I always tell people these first three months suck and then after that every day is better and better.
      until they become teenagers!

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        Weekend before the season opener.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
        Yeah, may need to do some final cleaning up before the season....what about you?

Comment

Let us know how it goes and what you see.

Will do[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are there all the time. Will be there spraying brush and building/finishing a deck this weekend. We have all of our stands and feeders set up and going year round but keeping the oak scrub at bay is an annual battle in food plot and two track areas. I'm free that weekend if it works out.

Comment

Ok, I'm just waiting confirmation from the Army on some make up drill dates in September. That will be the biggest hurdle I have. I will keep you posted.

Comment

Aye aye Captain.

Comment

For what it’s worth, we’ve been to Diamond C almost every month Skylar offers hunts (Aug-June) and I’d say our best hunts have been August and September. It’s warm but the results are AWESOME! Skylar is one of the very few outfitters I’ve dealt with that delivers exactly what he sells you and usually more. He’ll do what it takes to get you on the animal you came for.

I plan to go Live on our hunt next week and will try to post as many pictures of as many species as I can to give you guys a scouting report. I hope to have lots of great LDPs too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm concerned about trad friendly set ups. You know, 12 to 15 yards, enough room for drawing and clearance of a longbow.
                    I was there many years ago and don't remember anything set up that way.

Comment

Interested

Comment

May be interested if my fishing trip gets canceled next week

Edit. I don’t shoot trad. But if y’all let me ride I may be able to swing it
                        Last edited by rut-ro; 08-21-2020, 12:59 PM.

Comment

I'm still in on this deal. I messaged my folks for September. Hadn't heard over the weekend but I will call on Monday and let y'all know if I'm in for sure.

Anybody is welcome, trad or not as far as I'm concerned. I shot my trad bow before I left for work out of town and am doing ok. I'll take trad and wheel if I can swing this.

Comment

I was one of the original members of the Hotter than Hell Ram Hunt, but school got in the way and I haven't been in the last 8yrs. I'd love to jump on an annual trip again...just for the fun.
                            Between work and four ankle biters I cant seem to get out the door for some Ram Jams and T Baggin. I had a feeling you might be OG.

Amistad beckons.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                              Between work and four ankle biters I cant seem to get out the door for some Ram Jams and T Baggin. I had a feeling you might be OG.

Amistad beckons.
                              Yep, I'm so OG I was there for all the jokes about Bag'n Cameron's mom and the deer decoy pounding the *** of the people who went to bed early. Ask Sneaky, Cameron and some of the other guys.

Comment

Have you considered the T4 ranch?

Comment

Working...
                                X