This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
    Yes sir, he ought to be the "Process Guy" and get out of the way.
    he did not get a new contract and is playing for his job. I don't think JJ will jett him during the year but I do believe this is it unless there is an incredible run this year.

Comment

I passed out at halftime. Oops

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
        All the hatred.

The Texans are mediocre at best.

The Cowboys are mediocre at best.

We all suck. Hopefully we can turn it around.
        I agree - Go Astros

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
          he did not get a new contract and is playing for his job. I don't think JJ will jett him during the year but I do believe this is it unless there is an incredible run this year.
          I don't expect it either. knowing how JJ sticks with him, I was just saying he ought to make a job called "The Process Guy" for him. You ever see one of his interviews? the process.....the process......the process.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
            And so the melt down begins!!!

I'm not a expert by any means, but just kicking field goals isn't what wins games unless you are New Orleans!!!

After today, refer to post #30!!!

Keep reaching. And yes you aren’t an expert. It wasn’t an excuse for the loss. He missed two FGs today and too many the last 1.5 years. It’s time to move on from him. It was merely an observation.
            Last edited by Smart; 10-06-2019, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Keep reaching. And yes you aren’t an expert. It wasn’t an excuse for the loss window licker. He missed two FGs today and too many the last 1.5 years. It’s time to move on from him. It was merely an observation.
              C'mon Bro. Don't blame the kicker!!!
              They keep playing like that, ain't no way they will beat the Eagles.
              Go on and get back in your quarter back chair and at the end of the season, I'll have something for you to LICK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                All the hatred.

The Texans are mediocre at best.

The Cowboys are mediocre at best.

We all suck. Hopefully we can turn it around.
                The problem with this statement is that the Cowboys have only looked good against mediocre teams. They have been out-coached against good or above average teams.

Comment

Half the fans need to be fired along with the head coach

Comment

Not panicking over here. After 2 bad weeks Tied with Eagles (3-2)...We were one pass away from beating saints in dome and would be 4-1...

Certainly isn’t fun watching games that play out like that. But, The positive out of this I would have to think is character building. Going to need to dig deep and show some heart the rest of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                      C'mon Bro. Don't blame the kicker!!!

They keep playing like that, ain't no way they will beat the Eagles.

Go on and get back in your quarter back chair and at the end of the season, I'll have something for you to LICK!!!

Sorry I don’t trannies ...

Keep reaching ....

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                        The problem with this statement is that the Cowboys have only looked good against mediocre teams. They have been out-coached against good or above average teams.

And biggly. Dallas needs a new clapper.

Comment

Watching Rodgers have his way with the Cowboys makes me wonder how much worse the Saints game would have been with Brees in there. Teddy isn't pushing the ball down field, all this throws are check downs. Lot easier to play D when you only have to cover 15yd and under.

Comment

One last departing shot. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                              And this is why Dallas won't win their division. They will be lucky to win a wildcard spot.

Comment

Well, one thing I know about the NFL, it's all about peaking and playing your best at the end. We're certainly not playing our best right now, so we have that I guess. Trying to stay positive, it's getting difficult.

Comment

Working...
                                X