• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That'll make a nice fry!

Comment

Where is the flathead in the pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
        Had a good morning today before the rain came. River is getting up and I took the yak out with 10 yoyos/minnows and caught a good mess. They were biting good and I was lucky to get as many as I wanted to clean!

Several 2+ pounders in the mix, good fish for the spot I was fishing. Also brought home a 10lb flathead, that was kind of a struggle between the kayak and a yoyo!
        Nice mixed bag there! Way to go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I miss running yo-yo's sometime! That was fun stuff! But then again I have 4 freezers and still don't have any room so probably a good thing I don't mess with catfish or yo-yo's anymore!

Comment

Got on the water at 10 this morning. Anchored . And got off at 3PM. 5 hours total fishing. Had to work hard the last hour to get the final 2 fish for a limit. All but 2 fish were on 1/16 jig. And one of those was the only sandbass for the day. Had a few that were to close to the length limit that went back in the lake. Going back in the morning for another round.

Fish are bite-n. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice haul!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prefishing tomorrow a couple hours for Crappie Masters! Gonna be a boring couple hours fishing with mashed hooks but I can't see the point in sticking fish I'm gonna try and catch the next day! Gotta get off the water early. Go to work and hour or two. Then drive to Colleyville for a wedding tomorrow night. Then drive home and be on Fork Sat am early. Gonna be a long day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Slew, I lived in Colleyville for a few months after I got married back in '77. There was a house in front of Bluebonnet Cemetery on 26 that I rented. I'll have to tell ya about that story sometime, crappie related.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      Prefishing tomorrow a couple hours for Crappie Masters! Gonna be a boring couple hours fishing with mashed hooks but I can't see the point in sticking fish I'm gonna try and catch the next day! Gotta get off the water early. Go to work and hour or two. Then drive to Colleyville for a wedding tomorrow night. Then drive home and be on Fork Sat am early. Gonna be a long day!!

We have been just killing them on Palestine.

Comment

Crappie withdrawals

Lake Conroe Slabs!

Comment

nice fish,

Comment

Nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Good mess of fish CWB!

I'm waiting on Hushpuppy Man to get here so we can go for another round.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                                I miss running yo-yo's sometime! That was fun stuff! But then again I have 4 freezers and still don't have any room so probably a good thing I don't mess with catfish or yo-yo's anymore!
                                I remeber running yo-yo's with my papa as a kid lots of fun and lots of fish!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X