Crappie withdrawals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dang_ol View Post
    They did not really want to eat shiners, as I was fishing behind a guy fishing shiners and was catch 3-4 to his one. After he watch me Catch about 12-15 he finally swapped over to jigs. Lol

Thanks for the info. Hopefully the fish cooperate!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      Sounds promising! Now just gotta find those spots!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
      Wish I new where the were too!

Comment

Originally posted by Dang_ol View Post
        They did not really want to eat shiners, as I was fishing behind a guy fishing shiners and was catch 3-4 to his one. After he watch me Catch about 12-15 he finally swapped over to jigs. Lol

Looks like the wind is going to lash out at us this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushwacker View Post
          Looks like the wind is going to lash out at us this weekend.
          Up here too, for me.

Comment

Well heck... we scratched. Sure wish dang_ol would tell me his secret!

Comment

Wind was rough on rayburn today. Had the water stirred up bad!

Comment

I'll be back out as soon as the wind lays for a day. And the sun is out. (Bluebird day)

Comment

Lol, no secret,

Comment

I grew up fishing lake Houston we lived right on the lake. Would kill them every year during the spawn! I moved and It's been probably 3 years since I last fished there.

Comment

We started up at the mouth of luces.... boats everywhere. Once the wind kicked up went back to inlet off of the ski cove and a fella back there had about 20. Caught all early morn.

Comment

Thursday through Sunday are looking like possibilities pending wind speed. And might give it a shot this Monday evening or Tuesday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          Thursday through Sunday are looking like possibilities pending wind speed. And might give it a shot this Monday evening or Tuesday morning.
                          You fish the way I do. Wind determines when I go. This retirement life is tough

Comment

Originally posted by shark79 View Post
                            You fish the way I do. Wind determines when I go. This retirement life is tough
                            Yep! Wind is tough on us GOFs.

Comment

Any Richland Chambers reports?

Comment

Had a good morning today before the rain came. River is getting up and I took the yak out with 10 yoyos/minnows and caught a good mess. They were biting good and I was lucky to get as many as I wanted to clean!

Several 2+ pounders in the mix, good fish for the spot I was fishing. Also brought home a 10lb flathead, that was kind of a struggle between the kayak and a yoyo!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X