• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only caught a couple big uns today!
    Lots of bass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang James! You can dang near put your fist in that first one's mouth.

Think I'm gonna have to take the boat back out again sometime over the next three days. Maybe all three.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

Think I'm gonna have to take the boat back out again sometime over the next three days. Maybe all three.

Bass are spawning, crappie are 1ft to 5ft!
        Mostly males up shallow, shouldn't be long and it will be full blown here

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

I lost my scales somewhere but she was 17 1/4" long

Comment

Nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Fished a different body of water today. Almost got skunked. But found them the last few minutes of the day in 2'-3' of water in the grass. Just wish I had brought more than 1.5 doz minnows. Cause that is about all they wanted. And the grass ate a lot of minnows too.

Comment

The water in my little honey hole cooled off 5 degrees!

Comment

Noticed the half doz that I cleaned last night were all males. Surface temp was 62-63.

Also saw a rescue on the water yesterday. Sailboat had capsized on the main lake. County, city PD, fire, and water rescue were there. What I thought was a kayak with someone standing up in it was the keel of a sailboat. All persons were accounted for. Water Rescue had to break the mast off on the sailboat before they could get it to flip up-right. And tow it back to the ramp I was parked at. It was in the main river channel of the lake.

Comment

Prefishing is complete!! Feel like we have a chance tomorrow. See what happens!!

Comment

I need this!! Haha!!

Comment

It helps to have a Fisherman's Lier's License too. I had one as a teen.

Comment

Nice mess of fish Slew.

Comment

Another one is in the books!! Had a great day on the water! Team that beat us has a member that lives at Belton and has fished the lake a couple decades and said that was the biggest crappie he's ever caught on that lake and the biggest stringer. There's fish all over that lake! It fished real easy to me. I like lakes like that! We probably caught 200 or more in 3 days along with several nice catfish! I'm whipped! It's a haul from Belton to Tyler!

Comment

Congrats on the 2nd. Money!

Fish are bite-n. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Caught a handful this evening. Had a few legal fish I threw back. They might shrink to illegal in the live well . Lost some at the boat. But only had 3 dink crappie. And 3 dink sandies. Fish were in 7-12 foot of water. Spawn is over on that lake.

Fish are bite-n. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X