Tyler Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyler Club

I have heard that Tyler is going to have shoots, and then I heard they wern't sure, and then heard that they were for sure going to have shoots, and then 30 minutes later heard for sure they were not going to have shoots. Does anybody know exactly if Tyler is going to have shoots or not? Went to a few of them last year, great range, and really friendly folks. Hate to see um not have shoots. But I know its hard to find help.

Ttt

Comment

I am almost 100% sure there will be a shoot tomorrow the 3rd. Just found out about it yesterday myself. Im going to try and go help with targets here in a bit. Just dont know who to call now because the responsibility has changed hands soooo many times. Maybe Larry is running the show now??

Comment

Forgot to add that it should open up at 9:30am and run until 2 ish. It is open to anyone in the tyler area who wants to come. If you want directions or have questions email me. kfelix@patriots.uttyler.edu

Ill find out for sure whats going on too. Post back later today.

Comment

Ok the shoot on sunday is a go! Kind of short notice, but hopefully there will be quite a few shooters show up.

Comment

is the shoot behind the oil palace

Comment

Kind of. It is straight across hwy 64 from the oil palace. (shoot is on the north side and oil palace on the south side).

Turn in to the county road across from the oil palace. Go right at the "T". Watch to your left for a gated drive leading into a pine forest.

Hope to see you there.

Comment

Working...
              X