Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening to whenever. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
    Vacation or y’all live down there?

Sierracharlie out…
    Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
      Got a new hub on the mud minnow Kirsten and I are headed south this weekend.

Good luck Chris. How far south are y’all heading?
      Probably just down to arnsas pass/rockport might it the Laguna Madre a day or so also.

All that’s left is to flush the lower unit oil.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
        Probably just down to arnsas pass/rockport might it the Laguna Madre a day or so also.

All that’s left is to flush the lower unit oil.
        Good Luck Chris!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          You ain't lying! I was lurking this thread on my way down to PI last week and decided to pick some up. I forgot the part about "don't leave them in the box with your other plastics...!"

My buddy, Jesse, invited me down to Rockport for the weekend to fish and hang with his (BEAUTIFUL!) family! Jesse showed me up a bit both days, but we boxed a mess of fish Saturday and Sunday!

[ATTACH]963558[/ATTACH]

I thought I got hung up on an oyster this morning so walked on over and reeled all the way down to my lure. When the head hit the rod eye, my drag started burning! Toyed with this "little" ray for awhile trying to figure out what to do with him while in crotch-deep water before finally dragging him to the bank to try to deal with him.

[ATTACH]963559[/ATTACH]

Luckily, he decided he didn't like being that close to the bank, made a run and snapped my floro!
          Congrats on the great trip!

Comment

You guys with the new sleds are making me itch!

If you really had an itch you woulda bought Lil’ Pepe! You have too many free rides to need a boat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by michael View Post
              sorry for the pic size...i'm new here!

lol

Comment

[ATTACH]963556[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where to? I will have 2 boat loads in POC

Comment

[ATTACH]963556[/ATTACH]

That's a dang cool little boat Chris!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    That's a dang cool little boat Chris!

Mud Minnow will catch fish no doubt!

Comment

You guys with the new sleds are making me itch!
                      There is a spot in the Majek for you and Jnet, you tell me when..

Comment

You ain't lying! I was lurking this thread on my way down to PI last week and decided to pick some up. I forgot the part about "don't leave them in the box with your other plastics...!"

My buddy, Jesse, invited me down to Rockport for the weekend to fish and hang with his (BEAUTIFUL!) family! Jesse showed me up a bit both days, but we boxed a mess of fish Saturday and Sunday!

[ATTACH]963558[/ATTACH]

I thought I got hung up on an oyster this morning so walked on over and reeled all the way down to my lure. When the head hit the rod eye, my drag started burning! Toyed with this "little" ray for awhile trying to figure out what to do with him while in crotch-deep water before finally dragging him to the bank to try to deal with him.

[ATTACH]963559[/ATTACH]

Luckily, he decided he didn't like being that close to the bank, made a run and snapped my floro!

Awesome trip bossman!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                          Vacation

Nice!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Thanks guys it isn’t much but it’s mine lol don’t owe a dime and didn’t pay a dime best boat you could ask for.... FREE.

Comment

Thanks guys it isn’t much but it’s mine lol don’t owe a dime and didn’t pay a dime best boat you could ask for.... FREE.
                              We all know there is no such thing as a FREE boat. Nice rig, it will do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                                We all know there is no such thing as a FREE boat. Nice rig, it will do the trick.

Lol yeah you are 100 percent correct on that Bust Out Another Thousand...

Comment

Working...
                                X