Baby Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby Names

This might seem weird...my wife and I are having twins(B&G). Due date is right around the corner. We haven't agreed on names yet, so outside suggestions would be great. What are some names that you gave your kids or maybe you wish you would have?

Thanks in advance.

I have an 8 year old boy Lane, and a 5 year old girl Lila.

Comment

Mine are named Olivia grace and Jackson Darryl. Love the names.
      Ryan

Comment

My first, middle, and last name are older family last names. As are the names for my three younger brothers.

Patton
        Walker
        Hayes
        Malone

I think the family history behind the names is neat.

Comment

Knox
          &
          Nicole - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nicole

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
            I have an 8 year old boy Lane, and a 5 year old girl Lila.
            I have a 4 year old Lila (Lila Joy)! She is a pistol. The others are Erin, Kara, and Noah.

Our philosophy was that with a short name, they should at least be able to spell it when they got to Kindergarten.

Comment

I have 4 year old twins boys. We went with Slade Hamilton and Hollis Riley. Middle names are our mothers maiden names.

Comment

My 2 year old daughters name is Karsyn and me and my wife are going back and forth now on our son due in august right now we're going for Chane.

Comment

Just had a girl. We named her Parker Elaine. My wife is an only child, only grandchild and her maiden name is Parker. So we decided our first born would be named Parker.

Comment

No offense but how is this a DIY project? I realize as parents we name them but it's not like you have someone else build it, buy it commercially or build it your self for options on that.

Comment

Name them Shane and Shana. Or something like that. Names that go together, like peanut butter and jelly.

Comment

Originally posted by GatorBait View Post
                        peanut butter and jelly.
                        That would be weird.

Comment

If you want a unique name, steer clear of Hayden or Aiden. Tons of them between the age of 0 and 13
                          Last edited by JustinB; 02-23-2016, 03:39 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

There are tons of Riley ,Macayla, and all the other modern names. I think my daughter has 3 kids named Riley in her class. And Piper, that's another one. What's wrong with Jessica or Amanda, I don't get the new names popping up but to each their own. You could name the girl Jessica and the boy James, you would have Jesse James lol. Good luck. We named our 1 month old Grace, but almost went with Faith.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                              I have a 4 year old Lila (Lila Joy)! She is a pistol. The others are Erin, Kara, and Noah.

Our philosophy was that with a short name, they should at least be able to spell it when they got to Kindergarten.

Our Lila is as well....she's going to ruin a man one day!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X