FOC increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enewman View Post
    Well I will tell you if muddy has that in his head. Stop listening to me. I'm going to use muddy from now on my self haha.

That means muddy I need an 24 hour number for you that is answerd by the third ring.
    Lmao Chris is a good and will cut up up about bows, tuning, etc as long as u want

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
      Lmao Chris is a good and will cut up up about bows, tuning, etc as long as u want
      Morning. That is way I like this site.

Comment

It's coming up on 3D season. I might start shooting some...

I'm curious as to how that will effect/affect the formula for my perfect arrow.
        I've been told that my current arrows will be hard to get out of the 3D targets :thumbup: I'm buying some arrow lube and a puller.

My bow shop ordered some 300 spine GT Pro Hunters in.
        But I'm still leaning towards a 250 Black Eagle with 100 grains up front with a 100 grain head.

What says MY brain trust?

Comment

I'd take then 250 black eagles any day over the gold tips !!!

Comment

250's will work for you man!

Comment

No doubt s good arrow will be tough to get out. My .300 carnivores are hard to get it, then if they find a weak spot they about go through! It's really w lose lose

Comment

Well boys keeping this between us. I hope to be running a deep impact through this sucker. This is not high fenced. And in my home town. I cleared my week schedule.

Did you?
                Please say YES

Comment

Have we discussed indexing arrows?
                  It seems like we have...
                  I've perused back @ 80 replies or so....

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                    Did you?
                    Please say YES

No push he lived and will be chased next year we know he made it. I passed about a 140" 10 pt one morning hoping he would come out. He didn't lol

Comment

It seems like we have...

I fletch them then shoot with broadheads and turn the nock till I get the arrow flying with field points. Then leave it alone.

Comment

It seems like we have...

Shooting them through paper is a good way to do that. Index the nock until you get the smallest tear, repeat and so on. If I didn't have a three year old and a one year old it might be something I would do.

Comment

No push he lived and will be chased next year we know he made it. I passed about a 140" 10 pt one morning hoping he would come out. He didn't lol

I'm sorry
                          But just think he should be bigger next year

I fletch them then shoot with broadheads and turn the nock till I get the arrow flying with field points. Then leave it alone.

?
                          My understanding of WHY we should index is that is the stiffest side of the arrow...

My question stems from a conversation I had last weekend with a feller about indexing arrows and the benefits..

Do we want it on the top or bottom?
                          And why?
                          Or doesn't it matter?

Comment

I'm sorry
                            But just think he should be bigger next year

?
                            My understanding of WHY we should index is that is the stiffest side of the arrow...

My question stems from a conversation I had last weekend with a feller about indexing arrows and the benefits..

Do we want it on the top or bottom?
                            And why?
                            Or doesn't it matter?

On the top I believe that's why it's your cock vane

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                              Shooting them through paper is a good way to do that. Index the nock until you get the smallest tear, repeat and so on. If I didn't have a three year old and a one year old it might be something I would do.
                              Get three arrows stand 6 feet and shoot through the paper. Rotate knoc till all three have same tare. Then start tuning. Bullet hole at 6 ft. Then back up 3 ft tune again. Then back up 3 ft tune again. Do this till you get to 10 yards. No reason after 10 yards Once done with them three with perfect holes get the rest of arrows. Shoot and tune knoc only. If there are any that will not shoot hole after knoc only adjustment. They go into coon pile.

Also when you shoot the first three. All of them need the same tare before tuning. If one will not tare the same. Coon pile.

If this is not done you will chase your tail.

Comment

On the top I believe that's why it's your cock vane
                                Hehe.

What about me my cock vane is at 9 o clock.

Comment

Working...
                                X