No announcement yet.

Who makes the most durable game Cam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 12 cameras, mostly Bushnell, some Browning. Bushnells are good, Brownings are better IMO and experience.

Comment

Just a regular Cam, i think Browning is the best and most dependable. Stay away from Moultrie!

Comment

I've had dead Moultrie and Primos cams after one or two seasons - and I was only running those right before, and during the season. Moultries just stopped working. I don't know why. Primos cams were waterlogged with heavy rains - water drained out of them when I took them out of the woods.

I bought some Brownings several years ago, and I leave them out all year. Still going strong. Great battery life, good pictures, good range. My next ones will likely be more Brownings.

All the best,
        Glenn

Comment

I have a Primos Truth 35 that has to be 7 or 8 years old by now and is still working fine. Just bulky with the D batteries vs newer ones running on AA's.

My newest is a Browning, great pictures, batteries will last for an entire season or more with well over 15K pictures.

Comment

Hello 2010

Comment

I had a Covert camera out for several years without an issue. For some reason, probably cost, I went to Bushnell cameras and I really haven't had any issues with them either. I purchased a Browning camera last year and its worked perfectly as well. However, the sun bleached out the camo color on the cover and its now a blue camo.

Comment

Originally posted by 63elmoe View Post
                wild game inovations... 3rd year no worries
                Comical!!!

you must have never used a real camera

Browning, Bushnell or Moultrie but Browning last the longest in my experience. I have used all the major brands

Comment

Browning Strike Force running one on year probably 4, have 2 browning spec ops? i think they are which i bought probably 7 years ago and they still work.

Also have two Busnells i've been running for a couple years

Comment

I can say this about Moultrie. I had one for way longer then the warranty. The plastic that covers the sensor cracked and finally crumbled away letting water into the unit. They told me to send it in and would look at it. Last week I received a brand new replacement.

Comment

I'm beginning to think it is a crap shoot no matter what you buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Axe Man View Post
                        I'm beginning to think it is a crap shoot no matter what you buy.
                        You have run reconyx, moultrie, bushnell, and browning?

What is your expectation on how long a $100-150 camera should last?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          No such thing
                          Well, there is one. And it's the one I have.
                          Back in 2015, I had this camera looking down a 4 wheeler trail. Right after the first of the year, the place flooded and I could not get to it. By the looks of the water level, I was pretty sure it was under water. Water finally dropped and when I reached the camera, I could tell it had been submerged. I pulled the camera and tried to view the pics on my view finder. It would not read the card. Figured the card was toast as well as the camera. Well, this past weekend, my nephew showed me how to view all my other cards on my mom's laptop. I still had kept that card and when I put it in, I could see the pics. As I was strolling thru them, I had pics of the water rising, even right up to the level of the camera. The next few pics blew my mind. Camera was under water, still taking pics. In fact, it was still taking pics up to the day I pulled it. Here it is 2018 and that camera is out and still taking great pics!!! The brand is called Bresser. Looks just like a Bushnell except different color. I bought 3 of them some years back. Can't find anymore like them now. All are still working.

Comment

TrailCamPro has the most honest and unbiased reviews I have seen.

I personally have found their reviews to be 100% true and what I find also with the same cameras

Comment

My primos truth cam 46 just died last month, I had it for 7 years. I have two Moultrie cams that are 7 years old and still running.

Comment

8 year old thread... surely he found one by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X