No announcement yet.

Which 6.5 creedmoore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tikka CTR...shot one on Sunday...touching holes.
    We shot 4 rifles and the Tikka was the last one to get sighted in.
    The other guns didn’t compare (Remington’s) to the accuracy.
    I will be buying one. I’m not the best shot but it made even me look good.

Comment

Howa.

Comment

For cheep build had to beat Savage. Keep action and bolt and replace the rest. Rebarrel at home.

Comment

Howa

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	24558909

Comment

I have a Weatherby vanguard and love it

If I had around a grand to spend on just the rifle I’d go with txoutdoorsman24’s recommendations or tikka

Comment

Making this decision hard lol. Leaning towards a savage or Ruger.. had a trade offer for a TC compass in the 6.5 caliber but didn't see many options for upgrades. If y'all know anybody looking to trade for a Hoyt Nitrum turbo let me know! Unless I can find a smoking deal that I just can't pass up.

Comment

The Ruger American is pretty good choice for the money and there is getting to be more and more customizing options for aftermarket parts for them. The savage 11 is a good choice as well with a lot of customizable options. the new models have a pretty customizable stock from the factory. I have spent a good amount of time behind both models and 1000yds with factory ammo is not very hard to obtain. The Tikka t3 are hard to beat as well. For one to buy stock and build up I would lean to the savage.

Comment

Savage model 10, keep the stock, trigger, and bolt.

Comment

Howa barreled action and pick a stock for it.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                      I’d go with a more higher line rifle than the Ruger or it’s comparable foes. I was looking into the Bergara B-14 HMR
                      This is where I went and am happy.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                        I’d go with a more higher line rifle than the Ruger or it’s comparable foes. I was looking into the Bergara B-14 HMR or Browining Hells Canyon in 6.5. They both are around a grand but are great platforms to start with and make a great long range hunting rifle.
                        Man if I was going to a 6.5 CM those are the exact two rifles I would be looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                          Making this decision hard lol. Leaning towards a savage or Ruger.. had a trade offer for a TC compass in the 6.5 caliber but didn't see many options for upgrades. If y'all know anybody looking to trade for a Hoyt Nitrum turbo let me know! Unless I can find a smoking deal that I just can't pass up.
                          just saw that bass pro and cabela's is going to have the savage 110 tactical hunter for $499.97 from 11/2-11/20

just got the mailer today

Comment

Love my Ruger FTW Hunter

Comment

My Ruger American Predator is hard to beat at any price. It literally stacks bullets on top of each other round after round. I did replace the stock with a boyds to add some additional weight, added a muzzlebrake, and clipped the trigger spring a little

I have many higher end rifles but if all you want is a great shooting 6.5 there is really no reason to spend the extra money.

Comment

my savage 6.5 creedmoor is a tack drilling machine!

Comment

Working...
                                X