Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Elite at that! Welcome to the cool club![emoji41]

Comment

Awesome! Let us know how she shoots when you get her rigged up and sounds like you got some killing to do!

Comment

Well done!

That’s the amazing TBH spirit that has carried us over the years.

Comment

When you get everything set up and ready to hunt, shoot me a pm and you can come to my place and shoot some exotic does and pigs.

Good luck.

Comment

Free, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
              Free, of course.
              Awesomeness!!! This is a great place filled with great people to say the least

Comment

Winning!!!

Great job, Jake!

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                  Thank you kindly for the offers but y'all don't have to give up your things. Please don't. That's not what this post was about, y'all. I just simply wanted to share what Jake did and say thank you.
                  Thank you so much though.
                  They know they don't have too! They want too.

Comment

Prayers for you.. You have been through the ringer... I truly do not know what problems and stress are....

Comment

I’m so sorry to hear of all this. Life can sure be tough in so many ways. It can make you wonder at times if things will ever get better or seem normal again.

Last year and this year have been similar for my siblings and myself. Lost four family members in a short time. And then my job situation changed for the worse twice. If I can ever be of help feel free to send a PM. I can sure relate to some of what you’ve been through.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                        Well done jaker fnd rtp and the rest of yall!!! Awesome place and even better people.

Sorry you have went through such a tough stretch and hopefully things will get better for you and your family. Put me down for a mod if you need to change your draw length I would love to help out with that. Also if you need a place to come shoot something shoot me a pm we would love to have you out and let you shoot an axis doe to break in that new bow
                        Originally posted by gatt40 View Post
                        Nanny Slayer wwe have a high fenced ranch in the Barksdale/Mountain Home area that we do pay hunts out of. Sort of around Leakey Texas. We would be honored to invite you out for a hunt. No charge of course. We need to harvest does or management/cull bucks. Once you get your equipment lined out you are welcome to come out. You can rifle or bow hunt. PM for details.
                        Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
                        Stephanie, I have some arrows here at my house that you are welcomed to as well. When you come to pick up those arrows, I also have 560 acres of high fence that I am sure I can get you onto a white tail doe or an axis doe if you are interested.

PM me if interested.
                        Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        When you get everything set up and ready to hunt, shoot me a pm and you can come to my place and shoot some exotic does and pigs.

Good luck.
                        These types of offerings are just one of the MANY reasons TBH is awesome!!!!

Comment

Steph, I'm so sorry you went through all of that. Any one of those ordeals is a humongous load. Several of them back-to-back....You're a strong woman. May God give you comfort and peace and many blessings.

Looks like there's a good start on that with this thread. Amazing folks on TBH.

Comment

Pure Greatness TBH..... proud to be a part of this community for over 8 years

Comment

Anonymous Tbh’er just came in the shop and bought Steph a gift card. Amount and who it was are irrelevant. But the generosity of this person isn’t. Incredible act of kindness sir or ma’am.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                                Anonymous Tbh’er just came in the shop and bought Steph a gift card. Amount and who it was are irrelevant. But the generosity of this person isn’t. Incredible act of kindness sir or ma’am.

Very cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X