Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Never again!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
    Why focus on the negative? Sounds like a great time spent with your son. Enjoy it.
    My thoughts as well.

Comment

omg stuff costs money

Comment

Cherish the time spent not the money wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
          Why focus on the negative? Sounds like a great time spent with your son. Enjoy it.
          Absolutely, I bet there are a ton of guys here that would love to have their son or daughter spend a day with them. I hope you kept the complaints to yourself and not to your son. He might not care for that.

Comment

Bish, don't let these guys get you down. The GOF's understand what you mean and what you're trying to say.

Comment

So after your son did all of this for you, you told him yall could have had a better time for cheaper sitting in the deer woods? Cant imagine why there might be problems.

Comment

Originally posted by CPR09 View Post
                So after your son did all of this for you, you told him yall could have had a better time for cheaper sitting in the deer woods? Cant imagine why there might be problems.

Guess you didn’t read the entire thread, more importantly his second post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
                  Just to clear up to all you guys, had a great time with my son, and enjoyed the time with him, I just felt bad for him spending that kind of money on me, never did I say a thing to him about the prices but told him thanks and had a great time with him. My only point was what they charge people at those places.

God Bless
                  Bish

For the skimmers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
                    I don't see negative... Just old school practical. Wasting money isn't fun, no matter who it's with.
                    Exactly..... Not fun or responsible. I completely understand the OP's frustration.
                    There is a big difference between today's "New money" verses yesterdays "Old money".. I'm not that old but I share the "Old money" philosophy.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      Bish, don't let these guys get you down. The GOF's understand what you mean and what you're trying to say.
                      I absolutely understand..
                      Being responsible with money is considered "Old school" these days. It's not the "in thang" anymore.. I get laughed at for driving late 90's model trucks that have been paid for for 20 years.. Lol.
                      Last edited by PondPopper; 10-02-2018, 09:07 AM.

Comment

It doesn't "Have to" be that way.....it's just pure and simple greed.

Comment

$70K trucks........

Comment

Glad you got some time with your son. Me and my dad have this conversation all the time about doing stuffnow that i got him a grandson, but as people mentioned it's usually about hunting/fishing. My dad liked camping n all but we never really hunted and honestly he didnt have the time or money, same with NASCAR races when I wad a kid. We now both have the time, and life's been good enough that we do have the money, but finding what you both appreciate enough to not feel tpo bad about the money is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
                              Just to clear up to all you guys, had a great time with my son, and enjoyed the time with him, I just felt bad for him spending that kind of money on me, never did I say a thing to him about the prices but told him thanks and had a great time with him. My only point was what they charge people at those places.

God Bless
                              Bish
                              I get it and share these thoughts.

Comment

Being in Cali for the last 12 years he probably was relieved things were so cheap.

Anytime we have some coworkers that live in other big cities outside of Texas come in they usually pick up the bar tabs since "Drinks are so cheap here!"

Comment

Working...
                                X