Trump 2016: Mockery or Legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
    He's mocking the process and the candidates, making sure everyone knows he thinks he's smarter than all of them (he probably is) and playing with the media in the process.

I'm sure he thinks of it as an infomercial for all things Trump. I mean really, why not let the media give you free advertising?

He has it all figured out. He will mock the candidates, get them to admit things, and then bail.

Not enough money in politics for him to stay in.
    That was exactly my thinking when I posted this. It's all about free publicity for The Trump Brand. He'll justify it by "raising some issues" along the way, but in the end it's all about himself.

Comment

Any candidate no matter who it is that does not meet the status quo of the current big government GOP is a mockery to it's party. Look at what the Boehne/Pelosi regime did to conservatives who opposed Obamatrade yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
        Any candidate no matter who it is that does not meet the status quo of the current big government GOP is a mockery to it's party. Look at what the Boehne/Pelosi regime did to conservatives who opposed Obamatrade yesterday.
        Which "conservatives" opposed the fast track? Pelosi spoke out against the deal.

Comment

Nothing's crazier than him saying that he'd win with ease, with Oprah as his running mate.......

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
            Nothing's crazier than him saying that he'd win with ease, with Oprah as his running mate.......
            But, then we'd all get FREE TACOS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
              Yeah, he'll rip up the Republicans, drop out when he can't get votes, run as an independent after a temper tantrum and hand deliver the election to Hillary.

Yep, he's a game changer.

Sooo true!!!!
              Brings back memories of a little fella with big ears doing the very same thing

Comment

My fear is he will muck things up like Perot did.
                All I know right now is that I will definitely vote-----------against Billary.

Comment

It will be interesting to hear him explain his past positive comments about Bill and Hillary Clinton, his political $ contributions to Hillary in some of her campaigns, and his contributions to the Clinton Foundation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                    It will be interesting to hear him explain his past positive comments about Bill and Hillary Clinton, his political $ contributions to Hillary in some of her campaigns, and his contributions to the Clinton Foundation.
                    Same for JEB!

Comment

Cruz !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                        Same for JEB!
                        Yep, although to my knowledge Jeb has never personally given any money to any of Hillary's political campaigns. There certainly will be questions about how he can run against her as an opponent with all the ties between their families and the nice things he's said about her and the award he presented her. I don't think it will come to that as I don't think he'll get the nomination anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
                          He has it all figured out. He will mock the candidates, get them to admit things, and then bail.

Not enough money in politics for him to stay in.
                          This prediction turned out well

Comment

lol

Comment

LMAO at all the TBH Political Geniuses of 2015

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                LMAO at all the TBH Political Geniuses of 2015

Don't act like you didn't wear parachute pants in the 80's

Hindsight is always 20/20

Comment

Working...
                                X