Brazoria county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazoria county

Any other folks along the brazos river, affected by the flood wondering if any of the deer and pigs will come back? We have had the river come out in my life time 6 times on our property. The last flood seem to wipe all the game out at our place. We had one pic of a nice buck on game cam but never saw him.
    Attached Files

I live dang near on it and seeing plenty of game, hogs and deer.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I have a lot of wildlife in Brazoria on my game cams. The property and all land around was under 2-4 feet of water for days. I have deer, hog, bobcat and coyote all still there.

Comment

Shot in the dark but do yall know of any leases open around yall? I live in Richmond now and looking for something close by for quick day hunting trips to keep the wife happier.

Comment

Sure don’t I sure wouldn’t mind a close place to get away

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

That’s weird. I’ve seen a few pigs and a few does. I have yet to see a buck. Neighbors are saying the same thing. We’re right next to the wildlife refuge hopefully there was high ground in there.

Comment

Plenty deer and hogs back at our place. Matter of fact, largest buck to date was taken on camera (~150).

Comment

Not Brazioria County, but my old place flooded really bad the last couple of years in the same rain events and the deer all but disappeared. Used to see 20+ in a sit, now occasionally have 1 or 2 per my old neighbor. Not sure if floods wiped out Fawn’s or just caused deer to permanently relocate, but something happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Justinfitz1 View Post
                  Any other folks along the brazos river, affected by the flood wondering if any of the deer and pigs will come back? We have had the river come out in my life time 6 times on our property. The last flood seem to wipe all the game out at our place. We had one pic of a nice buck on game cam but never saw him.
                  Pretty sure that buck doesnt live on the brazos river unless you are down near the dow plant and even still... thats a heck of a buck to be in brazoria county.
                  Last edited by Krk77486; 02-04-2018, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krk77486 View Post
                    Pretty sure that buck doesnt live on the brazos river unless you are down near the dow plant and even still... thats a heck of a buck to be in brazoria county.
                    Yes sir, that photo was from a game camera taken in October 2017 at our ranch in Angleton Texas on the brazos river.

Comment

Yes sir, that photo was from a game camera taken in October 2017 at our ranch in Angleton Texas on the brazos river.
                      I must be right across the river from you. Never seen one like that. Nice buck!

Comment

Mann lake is directly across the river from us! We have never been able to get deer to come to corn (prior to 2017 flood). Have y’all had any luck?

Comment

Mann lake is directly across the river from us! We have never been able to get deer to come to corn (prior to 2017 flood). Have y’all had any luck?
                          Those Bcounty deer don't care much for corn. You'll get a few who trickle in now and again but it mostly pulles in the pigs. That pic is an absolute monster for that area.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Krk77486 View Post
                            You are correct.. There are no BIG deer in Brazoria county..
                            Jut a bunch of ratchet heads....
                            Nothing to see here folks..

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              Those Bcounty deer don't care much for corn. You'll get a few who trickle in now and again but it mostly pulles in the pigs. That pic is an absolute monster for that area.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                              Free choice. Corn/Alfalfa pellet mix.. Hogs can get to it and the deer cant resist it..

Comment

Working...
                              X