• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats P-Dot.

Comment

Good shootin there Dot

Comment

Congrats Randy, Gary, and P-Dot!!! Dot if you were not completely hooked before you surely are now. Keep up the good work men.

Comment

Originally posted by LMButler View Post
          Congrats Randy, Gary, and P-Dot!!! Dot if you were not completely hooked before you surely are now. Keep up the good work men.
          Oh believe me I'm still on the fence. I take both bows with me to the lease. My recurve and my long bow. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on all the harvests guys! Keep stackin em up!

Hooked doesn’t even come close to describing it...
            I’ve got 2 more to go to complete my goal of tagging out with the recurve this year, and looking at the weather this weekend it’s looking good! Good luck guys and thanks for all the congrats!

Comment

Took the day off tomorrow, hoping to get on the board.
              Sure going to be a nice day to sit

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                Took the day off tomorrow, hoping to get on the board.
                Sure going to be a nice day to sit
                Hoping for an ldp.

Comment

Congrats some more p dot!

Comment

Congrats ��

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                      Hoping for an ldp.

Well I'm headed home empty handed but not because I was not in a target rich environment. Plenty of doe and a few pretty good bucks. I just could not get a shot at the girls and waiting for something a tad better on the buck side. After a morning of disaster the day turned out really enjoyable. Blew out a tire at 4:15 this morning, spare was on the truck already from the blow out I had a week ago. Tow truck,tire store and finally in the stand from 10:30-1 then back at it from 3:30 til dark.

Comment

Well I'm headed home empty handed but not because I was not in a target rich environment. Plenty of doe and a few pretty good bucks. I just could not get a shot at the girls and waiting for something a tad better on the buck side. After a morning of disaster the day turned out really enjoyable. Blew out a tire at 4:15 this morning, spare was on the truck already from the blow out I had a week ago. Tow truck,tire store and finally in the stand from 10:30-1 then back at it from 3:30 til dark.
                        Sounds like my luck on tires! It's amazing how you can have deer you wanna kill in range with trad gear and can't get drawn or no perfect shot presents itself. Good luck with them tires and the deer.

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
                          Sounds like my luck on tires! It's amazing how you can have deer you wanna kill in range with trad gear and can't get drawn or no perfect shot presents itself. Good luck with them tires and the deer.
                          Ill get'm next time
                          Thanks

Comment

Ill get'm next time
                            Thanks
                            Good Luck! Post up some LDP's.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                              Good Luck! Post up some LDP's.
                              I certainly will, I always look forward to submitting the this thread
                              But it looks like it may be at least another couple weeks unless I find a little more time to hunt somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by p_dot View Post
                                Shot my first trad buck this morning! It is some kinda awesome to see that arrow hit its mark! Samick Sage 50#/gold tip traditional tipped with Fred Bear razor tip.

[ATTACH]878609[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]878610[/ATTACH]

Congrats sir! Nothing like your first buck with trad gear. I can still see my arrow going thru the air and punching through the lungs of my first!

Comment

Working...
                                X