No announcement yet.

2019 Astros Season Thread "Take it back" - 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was at the game for wifes 50th Birthday with friends...

When I tell you that Alverez homer got out in a hurry...3 secs and it was in the stands....right fielder never moved....A Rocket Blast

Great game in a full house....

Home at 0020 hrs...up at 5:30...gonna be a long day
    Attached Files

Comment

Like Curt said, these guys are just plain fun to watch and when they're on the field, it looks like they are having the time of their lives with laughing, joking, high-fiving, and smiles all around... That sort of thing is contagious and lifts everyone up a notch...

In the introduction interview, Zach seemed a bit nervous and spoke like he was indeed an outsider that just moved in.... Sure looks like he fit in well with the boys tonight. I agree I bet he now only gets better as he gains confidence of the defense behind him so he is able to relax a bit... I will say this, that sucker sure knows how to paint the edges of the plate as well as squeak in the bottom and top of the zones!! It was amazing to watch him pitch under such pressure!

Comment

Playoff bullpen will have some good arms left off.

Mchugh won't make it if he doesn't turn it around quickly

Comment

Grienke lost a few balls to the shift that made his outing look worse than it was. I though he pitched a heck of a game.

Comment

He said in post game...his fast ball sucked and hes not sure why..but felt good about everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Like Curt said, these guys are just plain fun to watch and when they're on the field, it looks like they are having the time of their lives with laughing, joking, high-fiving, and smiles all around... That sort of thing is contagious and lifts everyone up a notch...

In the introduction interview, Zach seemed a bit nervous and spoke like he was indeed an outsider that just moved in.... Sure looks like he fit in well with the boys tonight. I agree I bet he now only gets better as he gains confidence of the defense behind him so he is able to relax a bit... I will say this, that sucker sure knows how to paint the edges of the plate as well as squeak in the bottom and top of the zones!! It was amazing to watch him pitch under such pressure!
              Greinke is wired a little different from most big leaguers. I know in the past he’s dealt with social anxiety problems to the point where he almost quit playing. Notice in the introduction interview/picture that he’s frowning while the other three guys are smiling. But he is a heck of a pitcher.

Comment

Tuve leadoff.
                2 pitches.
                Hr.

Comment

Love day games at work! I get nothing done

Comment

Geezuz yuli...
                    *** you on brother?

Comment

La Pina Power!!!!

Comment

Cole bringing the high fire early.

Comment

Blackmon keeps up his **** at the plate and cole going to 100 earhole him...

Comment

That reddick on base bobble..looks.... creepy AF..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              Blackmon keeps up his **** at the plate and cole going to 100 earhole him...
                              What I was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                                What I was thinking
                                I dunno?
                                Tele tubbies and pool of jello?

Comment

Working...
                                X