2018 Hagerman C segment hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooty View Post
    Dont stalk... C'mon it's the last evening. Already spent over an hour to mmove my stand 50 yards and 2 hunters moved in on me within 80 yards.. Oh well...
    What unit?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH44 View Post
      Yours looked scary, I made mine look gentle

Dominate buck look. LOL

Comment

We're still in it! Hunting till last light. Hunted everyday from daylight till dark. Took blind down and packed at noon, sitting on ground in a nasty thorn thicket that has tons of rubs, tracks, and dozens of trails. Its a hail mary for sure but I ain't quitting. This is my only real opportunity at a trophy class buck, I'll make every minute count. Congrats to the successful hunters and good luck to those still hanging in with me. God bless.

Comment

Still here as well. Seven does this morning. Hoping for another shot opp. Beautiful day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well after playing it in my head a thousand times. Here’s what I think happened. First doe stopped at approximately my 25 yd marker. Second and third doe appeared to be standing right beside here but apparently at the angle they were at they were actually about 6 & 12 yards further back. So. The 25-30 yd shot was actually about 37-42 yds. I certain she will he just fine in a few days, but it makes me sick to know my lack of concentration cost me the shot and more importantly could have seriously wounded the deer and made her suffer. That one was on me.

Comment

6 doe just got pushed out of the bottom by a decent buck couldn't see rack well.

Comment

Good luck guys! Magic time.

Comment

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just back to my truck now. I got skunked this evening. Total for the hunt. 3 bucks 6 does maybe a dozen hogs. It was fun. Hopefully I get another chance one day

Comment

Tanks for taking us along, Gents!

Comment

Nice hunt guys, thanks for taking us with you. Nothing better than a H hunt!

Comment

Thanks for taking us along fellers. It's always great reading about the hunts if ya can't be there.

Comment

Glad to have y’all tag along. Wish I could have stayed for the evening hunt.

Comment

Enjoyed following it

Hope y'all took Monday off from work to recover

Comment

Well hunted till dark. No luck. See you again H. See you again.

Comment

Working...
                                X