Directions to Clifton Archery Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Directions to Clifton Archery Club

Can anyone give me GOOD directions to Clifton archery club. There isn't any out there and me and my wife really want to go. Im coming from Madisonville up 45 North. Can anyone help????

Can't help you- they did not advertise in the Texas Archery Guide. You should remind them it would help greatly if they did

Comment

I'm not a member of their club but I have been to the range a few times. Hope the following directions help.

From Madisonville, drive to Waco (I'll let you determine this). In Waco, take Hwy 6 north-west to Clifton (around 30 miles). In Clifton, take FM 219 north-east (you will turn right off of Hwy 6, and there is a stoplight at the intersection). You will cross the Bosque river bridge and wind your way out of Clifton a few miles and the range will be on the left side. (I'm not 100% sure, but I think its probably less than 5 miles)

Hope this helps. Its really not that hard to find. Just keep an eye out on the left side as you are driving out of Clifton, the range is somewhat in the bend of the road and it is not a big entrance.

Comment

I heard it's near waco just off hwy 6 . I'd check the atlas if I didn't leave it in the wife's car....sorry someone beat me to it

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

What about an address

Comment

thanks alot now i know where i going see ya sunday thanks, chuck

Comment

Working...
              X