Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This oughta be good

Wikileaks Planning to Release ‘Enough Evidence’ to Indict Hillary Clinton

Julian Assange, the founder of Wikileaks, claimed on Sunday that he is preparing to release another slate of emails recovered from Hillary Clinton’s private server that could possibly provide enough evidence for her indictment.

I cant wait......lol!!! Julian Assange (hate or love him) that dude has more dirt on folks than ..............heck, our own government!!! LMAO!!!!
    I hope it is a legit threat to release everything.

Comment

She’s not going to indict Hillary Clinton, that’s not possible. It’s not going to happen. But the FBI can push for concessions from a Clinton government,” Assange said.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback77 View Post
        She’s not going to indict Hillary Clinton, that’s not possible. It’s not going to happen. But the FBI can push for concessions from a Clinton government,” Assange said.
        hum, now that could be interesting! more wheeling and dealing and WE get stuck with the bill and loss of LIBERTY!!!

Comment

Killary could beat a bald eagle to death with a live kitten while strangling an orphan with the American flag on live tv and she wouldn't be indicted

Comment

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
            Killary could beat a bald eagle to death with a live kitten while strangling an orphan with the American flag on live tv and she wouldn't be indicted
            It would be someone else's fault

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
              It would be someone else's fault
              Probally mine and yours somehow, or it would be because she felt guilty because of her white privilege.

Comment

Getting real tired of the announcements looking for attention. If you have it, release it. The sooner the better so we can sink that old mad hen.

Comment

Working...
                X