No announcement yet.

Donald Trump gets thrown in briar patch re:VET Donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heaven knows Trump ISN'T PERFECT..........or even close to that. BUT HE IS OUR ONLY CHOICE.

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
      Heaven knows Trump ISN'T PERFECT..........or even close to that. BUT HE IS OUR ONLY CHOICE.
      This^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        /.......So, lets stick to this subject. Why were veterans groups threatening lawsuits? A few may actually have been filed......
        That's a question that you need to ask the Vet groups. Are we helping to spread rumors to bash Trump? I read the thread and for the most part the checks had already been mailed before some vet groups threatened to sue because they were not getting any of the money.

I doubt the Vet groups that already received monies were among those threatening lawsuits. I'd imagine it was those that didn't make the cut to receive monies, or they're acting on the behalf of Hillary and Bernie, jmo.

But before I went to blaming Trump for this trumped up story by the news media I'd get some better facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
          That's a question that you need to ask the Vet groups. Are we helping to spread rumors to bash Trump? I read the thread and for the most part the checks had already been mailed before some vet groups threatened to sue because they were not getting any of the money.

I doubt the Vet groups that already received monies were among those threatening lawsuits. I'd imagine it was those that didn't make the cut to receive monies, or they're acting on the behalf of Hillary and Bernie, jmo.

But before I went to blaming Trump for this trumped up story by the news media I'd get some better facts.
          Thanks for mis-communicating what I clearly typed! But thats OK. So let me half reference what you said in my response.
          Spread rumors.........he does that good enough himself. The more he keeps confusion with EVERY topic the less coherent/stable he appears. I wish him good luck and may the best nitwit win!
          U read the thread ......and for the most part............lmao! Nuff said!
          Better facts..........ok lets play that game. FACTS are what a person considers valid & appropriate to make a case, and that is FAIR in love & war! In other words, the argument in moot.
          The FACT of the matter stands, Mr. Trump messed up another GOLDEN opportunity to get fence sitters on his side, which has been the premise of my post. Not who is better for the country. (Both stink!) Not who cares more about my family. (I got that covered by the grace of God!) Not who is going to keep money in my bank accounts. (Not the job of a president, my responsibility!)
          Again, we all know the general election is going to be really messy so why would he NOT make sure such a high profile event not be tied up in a PERFECT package and delivered with GREAT adulation?
          Is he just that unconcerned?
          Is his team that lacking in preparation or organization?
          Is he bi-polar?
          Trump is a billionaire (with a B) but he is all over the place on EVERY subject........frankly it is becoming bewildering to watch. Even Newt Gingrich is shocked & amazed...that's saying a lot folks! This is just craziness with a boost of steroids.
          Hillary is a proven train-wreck & Trump is the Titantic! Whoa, that is just sobering to me. How did we get here?.....WE ARE IN TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post

Better facts? When were the checks sent out again? Maybe you need to check your facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Better facts? When were the checks sent out again? Maybe you need to check your facts.
              Facts don't matter. Trump has disproven the moniker that you can make up you opinion, but you can't make up your facts. The man is running a fact free campaign, and some people are eating it up like candy. It's truly spectacular and scary to witness.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                Facts don't matter. Trump has disproven the moniker that you can make up you opinion, but you can't make up your facts. The man is running a fact free campaign, and some people are eating it up like candy. It's truly spectacular and scary to witness.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                It's kewl............"Gonna make Merica great again!"
                God knows we need fixing as a nation but neither of these candidates have a clue.........big hat/zero cattle type of non-sense right in front of our eyes!

Comment

Working...
                X