Concept Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concept Z

Anyone have one of these new reels from 13 fishing? I love the concept, pun intended. I want one but can't justify it at the moment. Seems perfect for saltwater and better drag than shimano.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've had one since January. It's been a good reel so far. I've used it wade fishing and out of the boat a few times. It has a very smooth drag and casts as good as any reel I own. (I own quite a few). I think the big question is longevity of the reel with no bearing issues is the selling point of it. If I don't have to replace any parts in two years of hard fishing it will be a great reel. YouTube reviews are all over the place on the reel, but so far I like mine. Time will tell if I love it or not.

Comment

I plan on owning one in time to come.

I have a concept C right now and really enjoy fishing with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shimano Chronarch G could be a contender for saltwater. designed on needs of TX waderfisherman for reds

Comment

Originally posted by Jack S. View Post
          Shimano Chronarch G could be a contender for saltwater. designed on needs of TX waderfisherman for reds

I'm a shimano fan. Fish a curado, scorpion, and a couple calcuttas. I've been looking at the concept Reals for a bit though. I'm a gear junkie.

Comment

I have several of the Concept A's, several of the C's, and 2 of the E's. Coupled with a Waterloo Ultra Slam Mag, they are a wader fisherman's delight. I do prefer the Concept E's though....

Comment

I understand a lot will be coming to convert any concept to zero bearings. I’m leaning that way so it isn’t red

Comment

I have the concept tx & z and like them both better than any of my high end shimanos.

Comment

Tinkered with them a bit the other day. Never casted one but they felt cheap. *

Comment

Working...
                  X